Marvel Studios' The Eternals (November 6th, 2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Salma DtD is still one of the all-time pinnacles of Hollywood physiques, hell even non-Hollywood for that matter. Gotta give it to Tarantino for writing in that obvious fetish service into the script haha lucky dude

C'mon, black slime worms!
1634742413343.gif

I liked Prometheus, saw it last year and couldn’t really figure out what all the bad mouthing was about

I liked Prometheus, saw it last year and couldn’t really figure out what all the bad mouthing was about
It grows on you for sure. I liked it when i could see it in my 3d tv but since i don’t have anymore…
Spoiler Spoiler:

I still have no desire to watch a band of magical people do impossible fairy stuff.

Like Black Widow, I will be passing on viewing this.
I have been watching marvel films opening weekends ever since Blade was on the big screen, didn’t matter if it was Sony, Fox or Marvel and funnily enough ever since Black Widow, Shang Chi, possible this, i passed a viewing on them aswell I just don’t feel the urge to see them on the big screen I guess, but still watching the fanboys lose it over these past films has just rubbed me off in the wrong way I guess.

They feel mediocre to me.

Last edited:
It grows on you for sure. I liked it when i could see it in my 3d tv but since i don’t have anymore…
Spoiler Spoiler:

I have been watching marvel films opening weekends ever since Blade was on the big screen, didn’t matter if it was Sony, Fox or Marvel and funnily enough ever since Black Widow, Shang Chi, possible this, i passed a viewing on them aswell I just don’t feel the urge to see them on the big screen I guess, but still watching the fanboys lose it over these past films has just rubbed me off in the wrong way I guess.

They feel mediocre to me.
Totally agree. And man, I saw Blade too opening weekend, still one of me and my sisters watch anytime movies. Crazy how good it holds up today.

It's really not exciting me at this point. Just a bunch of people shooting light balls around at fake looking monsters. I guess it reminds me of a Saturday morning cartoon from back in the day. I could be wrong of course and it'll be the greatest movie ever ... :LOL:
Exactly. Super Friends with no distinction.... similar suits with different color assigned like Ninja Turtles... a Team of "immortals" which simply translated into "indestructible rubber"... and a hero of every Nationality so we can be inclusive (black guy still gets assigned the jokes though).

"Inclusive" is becoming the new body-snatching 'Assimilation'... "They're here already!!!!!"

My Infinity Saga steel books remain untouched by BW and Shang AND more than likely the same will apply for Eternals.
I watched one or two episodes of Loki and after they established that an overweight black woman was in charge of making sure that the "gods" of the MCU weren't tampering with things they shouldn't I decided that I'd seen enough. BW is free on Disney+ and I still haven't watched it, lol.

Back