Mars Toys 1/6 Riddler (Frank Gorshin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one incredible figure set. I can't believe you get everything in one box!

That's fantastic, because for Riddler I was having trouble trying to decide which single look I would want for display. I prefer the green Mob Boss look but the leotard is the more iconic look. Having both looks for this particular character just makes sense.

Mars :rockagain!

Yeah, awesome there are 2 figures in one package.

I hate it when I have to choose which outfit to display (and forever leave the alternate in the box).

Or worse yet, have to double dip and buy the same figure twice to display both looks and have have a bunch of duplicate accessories or outfits.

Now though I hope Riddler's collar can close... and out of the 32 hands, hope there's no doubles.

yikes-rachel-dratch.gif

Just preordered from Kit. Super excited to add this to my collection. I didn’t expect to have two Riddlers in my collection, but Gorshin was so great in Batman 66 that it’s more than okay.

The resemblance is amazing. Frank Gorshin was 33 years old at the time - Batman keeps the world in suspense, so I really like the head sculpture. In addition, the numerous accessories, three head sculptures and two outfits, each with a boby. 👍😍

*Should the Enigma Villain actually look like the prototype version pictures, or even better. Could he even surpass the Prank Villain MAT013-A.

*Of course that's just my opinion. 😉

Attachments

• 457514-r15.jpg
    457514-r15.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 0
I'll say good on them. Making one decide now. Hopefully this means the bonus item has a little more effort put in to it. The extra sculpt is good since it different from the other two. The Joker's two sculpts are too similar. A frowned sculpt would have been great.
Let's see if they keep their word. I wouldn't do a second run, but I get it; more money and an opportunity for those that missed it. We saw what happened with Joker, however.

Last edited:
I was glad I saw it. I’d been sleeping on this guy after being unable to find it (turns out, he was still in my cart at OSK this whole time😂). So, I finished the job and pre-ordered him this morning. The Cellartoys code also still worked!

So the bonus is a real bonus. Good.

I do think the laughing sculpt will work with a masked leotard Riddler... but I love having a 3rd option with a 3rd sculpt.

Hoping its not just a blank stare head -- that seems pointless with a character as manic as Gorshin's Riddler.

I hope that one of the non-smiling sculpts is available loose on Ebay and the parts dealers, once the figure releases. I really just want one of those sculpts.

I hope that one of the non-smiling sculpts is available loose on Ebay and the parts dealers, once the figure releases. I really just want one of those sculpts.
I’m sure it will be. They’ll just go quick so you’ll have to be on top of it. The 66 Joker sculpts didn’t last long on Toy Anxiety

Back