Mars Toys - 1/6 Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, like Trinity from Matrix, you'll have to do a museum pose most likely or risk a cracking body and/or ripping suit.

I'm fine with that if she has the right proportions.
The Trinity suit might be OK to pose but the seamless body underneath rips, even in the relatively harmless “Dodge This” pose.

I had asked if “Dodge This” was OK and another collector posted earlier this week that their armpit/shoulder area cracked after a few months.

I immediately put my Trinity back in a museum stance (after 8 hours in the dodge this pose) but kept her with the sleeveless look.

I’m guessing the Mars Catwoman would probably be a traditional plastic body underneath rather than silicone - the only skin exposure is her face so a Phicen body is unnecessary.

Last edited:
I googled 1/6 garage kit Catwoman and found it on eBay.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/295931475086

Pretty sure I’ve seen an unpainted version available for much cheaper.
A pretty easy paint job if you have have some experience.

Edit: unpainted version
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363783076111

Was Catwoman in that bent over pose in Returns?

I remember she was cleaning herself in Penguin’s bedroom but that was sitting down.

Looks like the unpainted kit comes in 3 scales: 1:6, 1:8 and 1:10.

Was Catwoman in that bent over pose in Returns?

I remember she was cleaning herself in Penguin’s bedroom but that was sitting down.

Looks like the unpainted kit comes in 3 scales: 1:6, 1:8 and 1:10.
Nah, she was on the bed licking herself…

Statues sometimes just go for capturing the ‘essence’ of a character over an outright scene recreation.

This is just some random digital sculptor’s idea of what looks cool/sexy.

I posted asking about the Michelle Pfeiffer and Julie Newmar Catwoman figures on Mars’ facebook group, only to have my post deleted.

I feel like that doesn’t bode well, considering Mars wiped all their posts related to both of those figures too. I have a feeling they were quietly cancelled.

This would definitely deflate my desire to order Gorshin Riddler and Burgess Penguin. I only want them if all four of the main villains are made.

Here’s Mars’ original renders if anyone else wants to gamble posting them in their facebook group and asking about them too:

26DF6CAB-5B5F-4BBF-985B-EEB421D0FC0E.jpeg

CFFB02EC-544C-49F9-9DEB-47D6BE47F409.jpeg

Last edited:
Hopefully that only means they're just being super cautious right now, ya never know. I find it absurd that a company creating unofficially licensed IP merch has a FB account/group lol. Seems counterintuitive but it's whatever lol.

Isn’t it weird though that figures of Joker, Penguin, Riddler, etc are all fine to be posted about publicly, but not either of these two Catwomen?

I wouldn't worry too much about it @Captain Clown . A long while back, I posted on there asking about TLJ Two-Face, and that got swiftly removed, but clearly Two-Face is still coming as they showed a teaser for an almost finished figure a short while back.

I posted asking about the Michelle Pfeiffer and Julie Newmar Catwoman figures on Mars’ facebook group, only to have my post deleted.

I feel like that doesn’t bode well, considering Mars wiped all their posts related to both of those figures too. I have a feeling they were quietly cancelled.

This would definitely deflate my desire to order Gorshin Riddler and Burgess Penguin. I only want them if all four of the main villains are made.

Here’s Mars’ original renders if anyone else wants to gamble posting them in their facebook group and asking about them too:

View attachment 689426

View attachment 689427
I absolutely agree with you on the Julie Newmar Catwoman - It would be a crime to do Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Batman and Robin only to leave off Catwoman and it would really have me second-guessing whether I was to collect the others if I can't have a Newmar.

Back