Mars Toys 1/6 Penguin (Burgess Meredith)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d really like to see the other sculpts and expressions. Burgess seemed to always be mugging and contorting his face most of the time in the show. This one seems really neutral which is probably part of the problem.

I think the likeness is probably there but just not what I’m used to the Penguin looking like expression wise.

It can definitely be nitpicked to pieces but it‘s not so far off it’s unrecognizable. I just don’t want to fall into that chicken little mentality after seeing a couple pics that’s so common in the hobby.

IMG_9362.jpeg

It's not a complete disaster, but it ain't right. There are quite a lot of little things wrong that make everything wrong. There is enough off that it looks like an impersonator. Yeah, it's only one pic, but they should have taken more and chosen the best one. Unless this is the best one.

Joker was on. Riddler a little off and this Penguin a little more off still. No other options and so wish this was better, but it is what it is right now.

As much as I complain about it I probably will get it because he’s one of the core villains from 66 that I want.

Hard to pass on Penguin. I just really hope the full reveal is more appealing or that they work on the sculpts.

Mars took feedback about Biff and improved it. Hopefully same story here.

Burgess Meredith as Penguin looks a bit young in my opinion. Otherwise the figure looks great. Hopefully the final product will be of the same or even better quality than the images in the prototype version.

He should also have a big belly. ;)

Back