Mars Toys 1/6 Catwoman (Batman '66)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We aren't getting any younger here are we. Turning 50 really messed me up personally - add in the way of the world these days and yeah I want all of the dollies now damn it.
I'm with you (I just passed the 50 mark and I'm no linger interested in waiting 1-2 years for things to go from announcement to shelf.

I heard Joost from Jazzinc. say they will be doing some '66 Batman 1/6 figures next year. I have earwax clots in both ears and yet I swear I heard him say that. So Mars or Jazzinc.?

Jazzinc, unquestionably.
Joost is a stickler for details, so while Mars put out a very good unlicensed Romero Joker, you can be sure the Jazzinc figures will be better, and fully licensed.

Need to have Batgirl in the mix.
Let's just say... I'm attentive 😉
There you go
s-l1600.jpg

Jazzinc, unquestionably.
Joost is a stickler for details, so while Mars put out a very good unlicensed Romero Joker, you can be sure the Jazzinc figures will be better, and fully licensed.
He did an amazing job on my 66 Batmobile. I just have to make room to display it. It's HUGE

Back