Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
j40.jpg
j41.jpg
j42.jpg
j43.jpg
j44.jpg
j45.jpg

Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain Action Figure MAT013-C

List:

Smile expression head sculpt*1
Body*1
Hands*14
White bottom shirt*1
Beige clothes*1
Beige pants*1
Hat*2
Mask*1
Shoes*2
Stand*1

This is fantastic
Though I've seen different lighting, I prefer more purple to the bright pink suit.
And the more green hair, rather than the more lime they are using,

6vi2zx.jpg

6vi2rh.jpg

409855-j19.jpg

6vi2zx.jpg

6vkw8h.jpg

Again, this is fantastic
Though I've seen different lighting, I prefer more purple to the pink suit.
Sadly no one else seems to care, so we'll end up with the hot pink suit.

Last edited:
I ordered A, B & C from Kit.

Prices are pretty good. After knocking a little off with a few rewards and the $1 coupon code it was a little over $150 per figure (half the price of a Hot Toys :monkey3 ).

The surfboard and wave at $150, however, seemed high priced by comparison. While I'd like to have everything, I just can't see myself using it.

They come with stands too, which is a bonus because the black oval ones I like have gone up in price on Ebay, though I do have a cheap source on Amazon while they last.

I’m so torn. I want all 4, but that’s a pretty steep order. So, I’m trying to pick 2 for now and possibly two later. I’m leaning toward the A set and the Pagliacci version, but man. They all look so good and the operative thing is that I feel like this guy will be a blast to pose with the West and Ward figures. The Surf’s Up version, especially, if they follow up with their own rendition of Bats.

I ordered A, B & C from Kit.

Prices are pretty good. After knocking a little off with a few rewards and the $1 coupon code it was a little over $150 per figure (half the price of a Hot Toys :monkey3 ).

The surfboard and wave at $150, however, seemed high priced by comparison. While I'd like to have everything, I just can't see myself using it.

They come with stands too, which is a bonus because the black oval ones I like have gone up in price on Ebay, though I do have a cheap source on Amazon while they last.
The Surfboard only really makes sense if they make Batman and his board to. Then I'd need two of each figure so might be best to avoid that particular rabbit hole. :lol

I'm definitely getting A and B. Love the prison baseball look for some reason.

I’m so torn. I want all 4, but that’s a pretty steep order. So, I’m trying to pick 2 for now and possibly two later. I’m leaning toward the A set and the Pagliacci version, but man. They all look so good and the operative thing is that I feel like this guy will be a blast to pose with the West and Ward figures. The Surf’s Up version, especially, if they follow up with their own rendition of Bats.

The Surfboard only really makes sense if they make Batman and his board to. Then I'd need two of each figure so might be best to avoid that particular rabbit hole. :lol

I'm definitely getting A and B. Love the prison baseball look for some reason.

The surfboard is very specific, so it does mean you'd really need two of those Jokers, and the extra matching Batman if they make him.

I can't see myself going in that direction though.

Sometimes something wonderful happens in 1/6 collecting.

This is one of those times.

It's the kind of thing we would expect from Hot Toys before they got stuck in a rut. But even they stopped at Batman and Robin.

Mars Toys writing, "We made all" with reference to other characters from the series just makes it all the better.

The surfboard is very specific, so it does mean you'd really need two of those Jokers, and the extra matching Batman if they make him.

I can't see myself going in that direction though.
Ahh yes I didn't even think about them eventually making Batman. All things considered, that seems like an easier figure to KO than Keaton Bats. It would also save me from having to drop mad money on the HT :lol I wonder if they gave up on their KO DX09 with the potential of HT reissuing theirs. Then again, I wonder if HT put the old DX09 out in order to scare MarsToys from making a KO of that with no intention of ever releasing the DX09 reissue.

Ahh yes I didn't even think about them eventually making Batman. All things considered, that seems like an easier figure to KO than Keaton Bats. It would also save me from having to drop mad money on the HT :lol I wonder if they gave up on their KO DX09 with the potential of HT reissuing theirs. Then again, I wonder if HT put the old DX09 out in order to scare MarsToys from making a KO of that with no intention of ever releasing the DX09 reissue.

If they make Batman, which is to be expected since Mars are obviously big Batman fans, he'll probably come with the shorts as standard like Joker. Then a repainted surfboard with the same wave base as an extra set.

Batman-Surf01.jpg

Sometimes something wonderful happens in 1/6 collecting.

This is one of those times.

It's the kind of thing we would expect from Hot Toys before they got stuck in a rut. But even they stopped at Batman and Robin.

Mars Toys writing, "We made all" with reference to other characters from the series just makes it all the better.
The irony is I had never even considered the Jazzinc 66 Batmobile when I just had Batman and Robin. I wanted it. Desperately, but actively considered? Between price and space, I was very much “eeeeeeh.” Now I’m more like “eeeeeeh?”:lol

If I were a bigger fan on the ‘66 Batman I’d probably grab one of these, as they all look great (so far). They’ll definitely be attention grabbers on someone’s shelf.

…this is also a good moment for collectors to start showing more love to some of these 3rd Party companies. They may sometimes be hit or miss with their final results but they’re giving people variety and choices that larger companies either won’t or don’t do.

Back