Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup exactly! They’ll post a “coming soon” teaser pic and bring him to conventions again to make ppl think it’s actually coming with no intention of ever putting it up for PO.

I will say, seeing these makes me at the very least want to track down (and probably spend too much money) on HT West Batman if not the two pack
I actually disagree with this assessment. Vulture seemed like Hot Toys flexing their ego without wanting to commit the resources to dealing with mass production and distribution. Same with the Pattinson Batmobile “tease.” This being a, for all intents and purposes, “normal” figure that they already have in the bag, I can see them throwing us a bone randomly like they did with the Asylum Joker just to beat their chests at the third parties.

If they go deeper than just the Prime Four, I hope its Mr. Freeze. His blue and silver -- and those orange eyebrows -- would look fantastic added to this colorful bunch.

View attachment 601241
Scrolling down I initially that that was Egghead.
Egghead.jpg

Newmar is easily my choice for Catwoman. I never was as big a fan of Lee Meriwether or Eartha Kitt personally.

I wonder if these do well if Mars Toys would consider Catwoman and Penguin from Batman Returns.

cUkvbdi.gif

It doesn't matter to me if HT ever returned to this line, that baseball/prison escape Joker is everything.
It is a cool look. Probably will just get the normal version personally but I like the uniqueness of the baseball/prison escape look. I don’t care as much about the Pierrot version personally.

[...]

Sometimes there are 1/6 announcements that make me think, "I guess I ought to buy this". Then there are announcements like these '66 villains, with the tease of Catwoman and Batgirl, that make me want to place an order with Kit right now. :lol

For me the '66 villains are the most iconic versions.
[...]
I definitely agree with you on both parts.

The "I ought to buy this" seems to happen more now than ever before. I sometimes have this weird sense of obligation that I should have a figure usually as a companion piece to another character, but I actually don't really want it. Those are all the ones that are currently on the chopping block.

As for the '66 villains being the iconic versions, I also have to agree for the most part. There was just something magical about them and even though the show was lighthearted, it lent itself to the more comic accurate designs without needed a "grounded in reality" reason for everything.

Last edited:
I am gobsmacked. I never thought I would see the day (and the Custom 1/6 version has been waiting 2.5 years for it's version, which is still in limbo)

Ya think the JazzInc 66 Batmobile had anything to do with this?

Back