Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They all look great. For now I preordered set A from Kit.

I guess I have until the 27th to decide if I also want to get sets B and C. Space availability might just limit me to the one set since I have make room for the other characters from the series.

The surfboard and wave at $150, however, seemed high priced by comparison. While I'd like to have everything, I just can't see myself using it.

I don't have measurement for the surfboard, just know it's 37 cm long, with the wave I assume shipping could be like $80

Maybe I over estimated shipping..

I don't have measurement for the surfboard, just know it's 37 cm long, with the wave I assume shipping could be like $80

Maybe I over estimated shipping..

I didn't consider the size of it with reference to shipping. The wave section could be heavy too.

The way I was looking at it was that Joker B and C are a lot more fun for $128 than the wave/surfboard stand that I would probably never get to use.

This was really nice.

I will not wait for hot toys. Mars and Present toys are doing a nice job.

If they make Batman, which is to be expected since Mars are obviously big Batman fans, he'll probably come with the shorts as standard like Joker. Then a repainted surfboard with the same wave base as an extra set.

True, I just hope it comes with everything the HT one came with including the different mouth pieces (maybe even some new ones too) along with any extras like the beach shorts. The bat-shield would be cool to include.

Will be picking up Set A. Other sets look great as well but cutting back on variants. After the ‘66 Batman line (Riddler, Joker, Newmar Carwoman and Batgirl) maybe they could take on ‘78 Superman (Superman/Clark Kent, Zod, Ursa, Non, Slater Supergirl).
Oh man some Reeve Superman stuff would be awesome. I'm still hoping for a better 1/6 Reeve. The HT one was nice enough when it came out, but after having the Yunsil set and custom boots, it really showed how much room for improvement there is on that figure.

True, I just hope it comes with everything the HT one came with including the different mouth pieces (maybe even some new ones too) along with any extras like the beach shorts. The bat-shield would be cool to include.

I have Hot Toys', but with Tony Mei's suit and the cape with the correct number of points. The original Hot Toys suit was very fragile, and prone to getting snagged.

I don't know if Mars could tempt me to buy another. The surfboard set up would take up a lot of space, especially with Batman and Joker. So if I were to get a second Mars would have to be offering something new, maybe something like the Bat-Shield?

Bat_shield.jpg

I have Hot Toys', but with Tony Mei's suit and the cape with the correct number of points. The original Hot Toys suit was very fragile, and prone to getting snagged.

I don't know if Mars could tempt me to buy another. The surfboard set up would take up a lot of space, especially with Batman and Joker. So if I were to get a second Mars would have to be offering something new, maybe something like the Bat-Shield?
for sure. I'm just coming at it as someone who didn't get the original HT, but I can definitely understand the need for them to included just a little more for those who do have the HT figure. With so many fun gadgets they used in the show, it would very easy for them to make it worth while. If I remember correctly, HT only included accessories from the theatrical film since it was an MMS figure but I could be wrong. I could see Robin being less likely only b/c they'd need to copy the specific body HT used which isn't regularly available like the KO narrow shoulder TT's you can easily find and buy

The episode where Batman and Joker have the surfing competition is so ridiculous but one of my favorite episodes.

I’m tempted by that version but really I don’t know if I would actually display the figure that way. Plus there’s no Batman surfboard/swim trunks to go with Joker.

for sure. I'm just coming at it as someone who didn't get the original HT, but I can definitely understand the need for them to included just a little more for those who do have the HT figure. With so many fun gadgets they used in the show, it would very easy for them to make it worth while. If I remember correctly, HT only included accessories from the theatrical film since it was an MMS figure but I could be wrong. I could see Robin being less likely only b/c they'd need to copy the specific body HT used which isn't regularly available like the KO narrow shoulder TT's you can easily find and buy

Yes, I think Batman and Robin were under the movie license. Batman came with the Shark Repellent and bomb from the film.

Alright just ordered the A set. I've actually never been a big Romero Joker fan (and in fact always found his episodes the most grating and hard to watch with all his nonstop cackling), but the figure just looks amazing and super fun, and the idea of having the 60s Joker, Penguin, and Catwoman all together is too good to pass up.

Forgive me if it has already been mentioned, but with all the good stuff in there Im surprised that Option A didn’t come with the Joker Utility Belt. It does everything!

I don't have '66 B&R, but I will have all the Jokers once the Queen comes out, so may grab this. Looks terrific.

Kit is awesome. I e ordered a few figures from him and it’s never a problem. So happy for these and hopefully we get bat girl, newmar, and Alfred!

Back