Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It crossed my mind that I already have some weird companion pieces for Prison Joker and Pierrot Joker: Virgil Hilts with his baseball and glove from The Great Escape, and Art the Clown from Terrifier. :lol

I was waiting on Hot Toys' King Shark to face off against Batman's Shark Repellent, but with all these '66 figures planned he can stay with the Suicide Squad.

Are the three faces on the various versions the same three faces shown in the A variant?

I think so, but the angles of the photos make the mouths look different.

While looking for photos I found this edit of Joker's "Best Moments":

Looks fantastic - gotta say a display with all the classic villains would make for one hell of a display!
I never really watched the Adam West series though, so I may skip, but the costumes/looks and portrayals are all so iconic...

looks pretty dang good! BUT, they have only released one figure so far and it was a KO. Need to see how their own original pieces come out before getting too hype. I do love the amount of headsculpts, hands and accessories this comes with though. I would only be in for the main suit look, but the other options are pretty cool too

Wow these are looking really damn good. I wasn't that interested in having the 66 villains before, but now that I see them they're going to be very hard to resist. At least assuming they turn out close to the protos.

If they go deeper than just the Prime Four, I hope its Mr. Freeze. His blue and silver -- and those orange eyebrows -- would look fantastic added to this colorful bunch.

Freeze.jpg

these are an unexpected surprise! Definitely getting all of the villains. Hot toys will never make them. Since hot toys Star wars is lame right now, mars toys to the rescue. I thought I’d have extra cash for a while with not many figures on preorder, but I guess not.

If they go deeper than just the Prime Four, I hope its Mr. Freeze. His blue and silver -- and those orange eyebrows -- would look fantastic added to this colorful bunch.

View attachment 601241
Seeing how many heads Joker’s coming with, I feel like it’d be a good opportunity to include multiple iterations with this guy. At the very least, Wallach and Preminger.

I wonder if this will make HT dig that Romero Joker prototype out and finally put him up for pre-order.

Sure they will. Like they did with the Vulture again, but still no PO.
Yup exactly! They’ll post a “coming soon” teaser pic and bring him to conventions again to make ppl think it’s actually coming with no intention of ever putting it up for PO.

I will say, seeing these makes me at the very least want to track down (and probably spend too much money) on HT West Batman if not the two pack

Back