Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if I pre-ordered one do I forfeit my deposit if I cancel the pre-order and place an order for the in-stock? If so, I think I will just keep my pre-order and patiently wait.

So if I pre-ordered one do I forfeit my deposit if I cancel the pre-order and place an order for the in-stock? If so, I think I will just keep my pre-order and patiently wait.

I was curious about the same thing. I would have bought an in-stock one a while ago but I thought he sold out, so I've already PO'd for the reissue.

I was curious about the same thing. I would have bought an in-stock one a while ago but I thought he sold out, so I've already PO'd for the reissue.
Same. I don't think I'm willing to risk $45 ($35 pre-order deposit + $10 difference for in-stock vs pre-order) to find out. It will be December before my 66 Batmobile is paid off and shipped so I'm ok with waiting anyway. Maybe Kit will chime in and let us know in case the scenario presents itself again in the future.

Would the one in stock come with the 3rd head sculpt since it says preorder bonus?
I am pretty sure it is included, but I suppose Kit would have to be the one to answer that. It is listed in the description (although it is in a different color) and the photos show all three. I would think if it wasn't included, it would either be omitted from the description, or it would say "Not Included". Just my two cents.

I am pretty sure it is included, but I suppose Kit would have to be the one to answer that. It is listed in the description (although it is in a different color) and the photos show all three. I would think if it wasn't included, it would either be omitted from the description, or it would say "Not Included". Just my two cents.

Mars has responded to my question on that when they first announced the second batch. There will be 3 heads included.

Back