Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look forward to the pictures.

Mine's on track for next Tuesday delivery, although I think it might just get here a little sooner. No matter though, as I don't have a Joker yet. Hoping Mars releases that 2nd Run a little sooner than August.

Look forward to the pictures.

Mine's on track for next Tuesday delivery, although I think it might just get here a little sooner. No matter though, as I don't have a Joker yet. Hoping Mars releases that 2nd Run a little sooner than August.
Feel free to send the tie over to me and I’ll keep it warm on my Joker until you’re ready.

Also, Joost of Jazzinc now has the WB license for all Batman figures. So he’s talking about making all the villains inc cat woman. Not sure what market will be left after Mars bootlegs, but good to have choices.

Last edited:
Feel free to send the tie over to me and I’ll keep it warm on my Joker until you’re ready.

Also, Joost of Jazzinc now has the WB license for all Batman figures. So he’s talking about making all the villains inc cat woman. Not sure what market will be left after Mars bootlegs, but good to have choices.
Sounds very exciting!

He's making figures now too?

Maybe he should make the Batcycle... and Batgirl's silly cycle... and the Batboat?

Maybe he should make the Batcycle... and Batgirl's silly cycle... and the Batboat?
Yeah, he's said he's looking into all those. I didn't realise that HT don't have exclusivity, so WB 1/6 is an open playing field.

Yeah, that's why I still think there may be hope that InArt can carve off a slice of the Star Wars license from Hot Toys.
Not unless they expand their market. Without North American distribution, Star Wars is a non-starter.

I wish Jazz Inc would take a crack at a Keaton Batman. With a suit that you could actually pose. I think someone pointed out the actual costume is a spandex bodysuit with separate rubber pieces? It would be better than the one-piece all rubber Hot Toys uses.

Not unless they expand their market. Without North American distribution, Star Wars is a non-starter.

I wish Jazz Inc would take a crack at a Keaton Batman. With a suit that you could actually pose. I think someone pointed out the actual costume is a spandex bodysuit with separate rubber pieces? It would be better than the one-piece all rubber Hot Toys uses.

One of the original "makers of 1/6th" in the olden times -- circa 2002-2008 -- did just that. He went by the name Sovereign Studios.

What? Where do we get more info about that, their regular facebook group?

1966-early-production-1___original_1225_817.jpg

With Mars/Saturn doing all the 66 Rogues:
Jazz Inc. should definitely focus on all the rest of the Bat-vehicles to go with their 66 Batmobile^.
And add the Barris' repurposed "Mongrel-T” Joker Mobile, to the line, to give this Joker figure his ride.
381cdd398dd88e4b61ffba2730f57a6e.gif

Last edited:
I received my Dino tie in today and immediately made the switch. What difference it really makes. Never thought something as "simple" as a tie could really enhance a figure by so much. Super easy to do, too. Thanks again @Cocoboloboy for managing and shipping the orders :duff

Yeah, he's said he's looking into all those. I didn't realise that HT don't have exclusivity, so WB 1/6 is an open playing field.
WB is so cash poor right now that they're letting anyone and everyone make stuff from their properties. It's why a lot of shows that were going to stream exclusively on their Max app were than temporarily put on hold to be shopped around to other services. This way another service can pay them for the show. Same thing here. Let other/multiple companies have the licenses so they (WB) can make more money. Both InArt and JND have mentioned how much easier it is to get licenses from WB IPs vs Disney who is usually more particular who gets what license and for what scale.

That was probably me as I've been saying that for quite awhile now :lol

But yes, that is my hope as well IF JazzInc really has the license to make 1/6 figures. Given his quality on vehicles, I'd imagine that his figures would be more in line with InArt vs HT. It almost makes me wonder if since InArt technically only has the regional license for China, if JazzInc will only have a regional license for North America?

Unfortunately, where many 1/6 companies fall short (official or otherwise) is on the production paint. Even if the figure looks good overall, if it's got Star Ace level paint and casting quality, you're not going to fair well for long. Glad to see some as talented as JazzInc accepting the challenge. Vehicles are a different animal than figures though.
How hilarious would it be if the second run Romeros have an updated improved tie?
That definitely would be funny, but given their track record, I doubt it. They didn't improve the tie on the second run of DX08 Joker. I have a tie and vest from both runs hoping that they'd be updated but there was no real change.

Last edited:
WB is so cash poor right now that they're letting anyone and everyone make stuff from their properties. It's why a lot of shows that were going to stream exclusively on their Max app were then temporarily put on hold to be shopped around to other services. This way another service can pay them for the show. Same thing here. Let other/multiple companies have the licenses so they (WB) can make more money. Both InArt and JND have mentioned how much easier it is to get licenses from WB IPs vs Disney who is usually more particular who gets what license and for what scale.
How can you say that? Next you’ll tell me WB will get so desperate they’ll reboot Harry Potter as a TV series.

Oh wait…

Back