Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I placed my order with them for the Mars Joker. I’ve used KG hobby for several orders in the past and have always been happy with their service, so I’m relaxed that Lionrocktoyz with have a similar service level.

Surely not SAL7000 and VAL8000?!!!
You cold-hearted machine😮
1683157990818.png

Maybe i shoulve done my research before purchasing the item but this is the first time i purchase a collectible figure. Is TNS Figures reliable? I dropped 25 for the deposit. And am wondering when it will come. Or when they will charge me? Do they charge when the figure ships? Or before that.

Maybe i shoulve done my research before purchasing the item but this is the first time i purchase a collectible figure. Is TNS Figures reliable? I dropped 25 for the deposit. And am wondering when it will come. Or when they will charge me? Do they charge when the figure ships? Or before that.
I’ve had pretty good experiences with them but have only ordered from them a handful of times. They will charge you about a week or so ahead of time when they expect to receive the figure in stock, similar to sideshow and a few other places. If it’s a recent PO, then you’re probably in the reissue batch that hasn’t been released yet.

LOL! Those are great!
If you(or anyone) have the Quantum Mechanics Khan figure, I'de love to see the over-dramatic Romero Joker and Montalbán Khan together.
Teamed-up against the scenery chewing Shatner Kirk and Adam West Batman :lol
That would have been the absolute hight of an epic 66s TV crossover.
7mlw0e.jpg

7mhgmc.jpg

Further Mars and EXO-6 should get on all these (particularly the top two rows)...
Mars and EXO-6 should team-up to get as many shared 66 Batman/Trek cast member to us as possible :wink1: .
E0L3TF-X0AEcLaf

( not complete^, eg; Elisha Cook Jr (Starbase Lawyer), Shauna, Nona, Yeoman Mears, and other lovely would be molls, several Red Shirts/ henchmen, window cameos like Ted Cassidy, etc. and others I missed.)
57osey.gif
+
6vxwy6.gif

Including Batman 66 crossover William Shatner as a retroactive live action Harvey Dent Two-Face! Borrowing a face sculpt from his sensational over-the-top Enemy Within performance, and costume from Piece of the Action
Which was absolute brilliant animated casting, 50 years after the fact ...
6vxxgs.gif

Also with all these shared actor going between 66 Batman and Trek; Montalbán should have played the Batman66's version of Ra's al Ghul
7mh9v3.gif
(though he didn't actually debut in comics till the 70s :wink1:)
4nX2y5G.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback guys. I placed my order with them for the Mars Joker. I’ve used KG hobby for several orders in the past and have always been happy with their service, so I’m relaxed that Lionrocktoyz with have a similar service level.
Looks like this is where they list what they perceive as riskier 3P figures such as Eternal Toys Penguin.
PO prices seem identical to Kit so I’d still use kit for the points and world renowned service in those instances even though KG are my primary distributor.
Always good to have another place to shop though.

Looks like this is where they list what they perceive as riskier 3P figures such as Eternal Toys Penguin.

So if the Eternal 1/6 Eternal Toys Penguin (Danny DeVito) is a risky figure - I wonder where all the Mars Toys announcement is. For example Penguin (Colin Farrell). I am also only aware of 3 sent collector figures to customers.

Got my order in for the reissue with Kit. I was surprised how good it looked. I couldn't pass up the second opportunity. Any chance we get a 66 Batman and Robin? I'd get those two and call it for the 66 group.

Got my order in for the reissue with Kit. I was surprised how good it looked. I couldn't pass up the second opportunity. Any chance we get a 66 Batman and Robin? I'd get those two and call it for the 66 group.
They already did them. Saturn and Mars are the same company.

Back