Mars Toys 1/6 Penguin (Burgess Meredith)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I THINK when he' in disguise if I remember. Am I misremembering?

That would be Commodore Schmidlapp and he's still wearing a hat -- a captain's hat.

I don't think he's even seen not wearing some hat. Even when he fights and gets punched it stays on -- hence the chin strap.

Anyway, I'm sure several people are googling right now to see if he ever was shown without a hat.

I hope Mars gets the spats right as the current shoes are wrong...

Mars Peggy shoes wrong 10-20-23.jpg

Burgess_Meredith_The_Penguin_Batman_1966.jpg

That would be Commodore Schmidlapp and he's still wearing a hat -- a captain's hat.

I don't think he's even seen not wearing some hat. Even when he fights and gets punched it stays on -- hence the chin strap.

Anyway, I'm sure several people are googling right now to see if he ever was shown without a hat.
You could be right but In my mind I see him without a hat without the Penguin costume. I own the Blurays...probably can check that way.

Having all four of the “main” 66 villains together on a shelf would look incredible.

Right now I just have Batman and Joker, but now I’m debating ordering Riddler too. Doggone it. :lol I can just picture this on a detolf shelf:

A3FA72B0-2892-421E-B279-68F5799C95A3.jpeg

Having all four of the “main” 66 villains together on a shelf would look incredible.

Right now I just have Batman and Joker, but now I’m debating ordering Riddler too. Doggone it. :lol I can just picture this on a detolf shelf:

View attachment 670199
Curious, what is the debate?

I have debate all the time about is the price worth it or which version to get when it comes to many figures, but there is no debate here...this looks like an epic Riddler or penguin and almost anything from Mars is enfuego.

I remember all I ever wanted was 1966 Batmobile and owned a Hot Wheels. Then i wanted the figures, but they were never too good because they were small and tiny. Great for a kid, but as an adult, I wanted more realistic.

Now here we are, 1/6 figures with outstanding details.

83auco.gif

83asxo.gif

True , it's pretty rare, so much so, he looks weird without it, and even then it's right there next to him.
I mean he even wears it in the sauna :lol
83at91.gif

when riding as a Jockey
83atjg.gif

83atwp.gif

And when having himself shipped... :lol
83aw5o.gif

Last edited:
Curious, what is the debate?

I have debate all the time about is the price worth it or which version to get when it comes to many figures, but there is no debate here...this looks like an epic Riddler or penguin and almost anything from Mars is enfuego.

I remember all I ever wanted was 1966 Batmobile and owned a Hot Wheels. Then i wanted the figures, but they were never too good because they were small and tiny. Great for a kid, but as an adult, I wanted more realistic.

Now here we are, 1/6 figures with outstanding details.

Mostly cost, and partially space. I’m getting married in a few months so I’m not sure if adding more preorders to the pile while budgeting that out is a great idea.

…for now.

Back