Mars Toys 1/6 Penguin (Burgess Meredith)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hat strap makes sense the way Meredith was always waddling around, that hat must have been flying off constantly until they added the party strap.

The hat strap makes sense the way Meredith was always waddling around, that hat must have been flying off constantly until they added the party strap.
He either didn’t start wearing the straps until later or only at certain times. I haven’t noticed them in any of the early episodes. Maybe it was only during “action” scenes.

I used to watch this show all the time as a kid and I never picked up on the hat strap - I guess I was too caught up in the action to notice ;) That is hilarious!
Considering the piss poor quality of our TV screens back then, that’s not surprising. It wasn’t until HD TVs and blu-rays that I realized Romero didn’t shave off his mustache.

Hot Toys and their (understandable) greed, really dropped the ball with the original 66' figures, people are absolutely losing their sheeeeeeeeet (answers on a postcard to TV show reference) over these villain figures, and rightly so.
I, very luckily have the Jazzinc (Thanks to Joost and crew) 66' Batmobile, and now that all the figures promised by SooSoo that have been promised in the future, will make the diorama I had in mind now will be the size of house! HELP!! MY WALLET CAN'T TAKE IT!! I mean Butter is £2.50 a block now in the UK... :)

Last edited:
Awesome! I've got to start on a smoking set for my 66 figures including my joost Batmobile. Thank you Mars!

Besides the obvious cigarette holder,
Possible accessories;

If they can pull-off an opening umbrella at this scale, would be great!
7s5ujv.gif

7s5u1b.gif

7s5rn5.gif

Trigger detail on the handle, to invoke all the gadgets:
7s5tn6.gif

(similar to HotTotys Mando whistling-birds or flame attachment effect) .
Flame, sparks, and a couple of different color smoke attachments:
7s5vd4.gif

7s5v7n.gif

Include a nasty jar of sardines ....
7s5s8r.gif

a mechanical/stuffed penguin...
815acs.gif

7s5vv3.gif

I think he had a weird hypnosis Penguin noise maker gadget too.
7s5t9l.gif

839y1l.gif

The giant Penguin for Mayor buttons, and a few Posters
83clfr.gif

the boxing glove attachment was preposterous, but he was lethal with it :lol
7s5u9h.gif

If including something for him to steal?
The "Priceless Folio of Famous Parasols" might be the most significant.
7s7frp.gif

All or some could make for some fun accessories.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, everything is ”soon”, except for delivery.

I really want this, but also really want the other half dozen or so figures I already have on order with them. I’m finally at the point where I’ve got mixed feelings about giving them any more money until they really start delivering.

Back