LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m fully on board with Sully next, I just hope it be be worked out that we get all four. Red Dead 2 is getting three characters and so many want a 4th - so why not Uncharted?

I’m fully on board with Sully next, I just hope it be be worked out that we get all four. Red Dead 2 is getting three characters and so many want a 4th - so why not Uncharted?
Because from the way RRX worded it, doing Nathen was hard as it is due to low interest in China.

I think he said if Nathen sells well, there's a better chance of there being more figures so fingers crossed we get a least one more from this line.

I think I remember R.R.X also mentioned due to this figure being more simple in design we will probably see it release Q4 2023 or early Q1 2024 either way I'm do hyped for this. I'm also thinking the reason Lim delayed the preorder for now is because the idea of using magnetic arms and how the base works.

Holy crap! This figure is absolutely stunning, everything I ever wanted in a Nathan Drake figure and more! I preordered 2 and I can't wait for release!

Extra head sculpt will be good for kitbashing. What outfit would work well for this? I was thinking of the tuxedo or the scuba dive outfit…any 1/6 scale of it out there?

Last edited:
Surely will preorder this! Great work! Something I want to address, is it just me, or the waist needs to be wider so the proportion would be better with that wide upper body?

Surely will preorder this! Great work! Something I want to address, is it just me, or the waist needs to be wider so the proportion would be better with that wide upper body?

If I had a nitpick for this otherwise fantastic figure it would be that he feels a bit top heavy. In particular, I'd like to see a little bit of padding added to his legs to better match how massive they've made his arms. Something more like the recent Prime 1 statue, where his thighs are like twice the circumference of his arms.

If I had a nitpick for this otherwise fantastic figure it would be that he feels a bit top heavy. In particular, I'd like to see a little bit of padding added to his legs to better match how massive they've made his arms. Something more like the recent Prime 1 statue, where his thighs are like twice the circumference of his arms.
I'm sure he will do some squats before he releases. :family

I'm going to have to make a wardrobe to store all the swag in

fdVbuVT.png

Got my preorder in. What really sold me on this was the incredible base. As a weirdo who loves the original trilogy slightly more than 4, its perfect. My only nitpick is pant length. You can see his ankle in several photos. I did notice in some he appears to have socks on. @R_R_X Does he come with socks? If not, will his pants get a little longer before release? Either way, amazing figure. The only 1/6 I own are Lim (Arthur, John, and Nate).
431277-1676349948632.jpeg

I think the reason it looks slightly different is because Nate's always sort of slightly hunched over in the game. And in the promo photo he's standing straight.
I dunno, I'd say the proportions are pretty darn close.

nate.jpg

I think the reason it looks slightly different is because Nate's always sort of slightly hunched over in the game. And in the promo photo he's standing straight.
I dunno, I'd say the proportions are pretty darn close.

View attachment 623185
Hmm seeing them side by side the pants should be a slightly warmer colour tone and a bit longer. But it could just be lighting coming into play. I do remember his pants being more vibrant in the game.

Last edited:
Ordered! Would love a Sully and Elena figure. I'd even buy another Nate figure if they reuse the head sculpt with a different costume. This feels like such a premium set. The base is so stunning. LIM Toys always goes above and beyond.

Definitely think the pants should be a little longer to cover the boots more. Would add an extra left fist, otherwise its perfect.

Seems like everyone can agree that if Lim continues the line Sully should be next but seems to be a split between who should be after that. Elena or Chloe. A poll could be interesting. Personally I’d prefer Elena

Definitely think the pants should be a little longer to cover the boots more.
No, that's just silly. When you wear normal length pants and bend you legs of course you will see socks. This is what happens in real life. If you want it covered, then the pants will be too long when he is standing normally.

Secured my order. I am guessing the idea of having two versions was changed but probably everyone was going to buy the deluxe version anyway. I hope that sully is after

I dont want to be eaten alive @R_R_X but any chance you guys can make the shirt darker 👀 It is the only thing I would change it look way too bright and blue
1676471655140.png
Screenshot_2023-02-15-16-29-22-40_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Back