LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered! Hoping that this is getting more positive feedback than John Marston did!

I've been looking in on the Chinese BBICN forum and the reactions are much more positive for Nate. The only real negativity is the quality of the rifle.

A few were pessimistic about the timeframe for delivery, which was to be expected over there.

Just Preordered! Like I've been saying, this is my Grail figure. To finally see how great it looks and to know how much love and care was put into it, is incredible! I absolutely LOVE the base! It's such a great idea. The smirking sculpt looks incredible too. Definitely my favorite. I can't wait to finally have this! Thank you Lim!

Looks lovely. Very excited to have a quality Nate in the collection.

I'd still love to see you guys get some mileage out of the figure and do an Uncharted 2 outfit expansion. Obviously the age difference is there, but just to have that look would be great.

Also nice job getting some reuse out of your TB Arthur sculpt denture pieces 😉. I liked them before, and they look great now.

I've been looking in on the Chinese BBICN forum and the reactions are much more positive for Nate. The only real negativity is the quality of the rifle.

A few were pessimistic about the timeframe for delivery, which was to be expected over there.
I think we all expect it in 2024, but usually Lim’s delays are due to their improvements, so if that’s the case, I never mind.

Still, 2023 feels possible pending order volume knowing that there’s not much in the pipeline in front of this one.

PO done! Awesome, awesome, awesome work! Im so surprised by the price tho :O how is it possible that its that low for something like this?

Excellent job LIM Toys! Y’all are one of the best figure companies around! I can’t wait to take pictures of this! Maybe I’ll climb a tree in my yard and take some pictures with Nathan hanging on a tree branch (and hopefully neither of us fall down 🤣)

I think we all expect it in 2024, but usually Lim’s delays are due to their improvements, so if that’s the case, I never mind.

Still, 2023 feels possible pending order volume knowing that there’s not much in the pipeline in front of this one.
I really can't see where they can improve on this figure so I hope they do make that Q4 release. Would be great to get this by the end of the year.

I really can't see where they can improve on this figure so I hope they do make that Q4 release. Would be great to get this by the end of the year.
Only thing I would want added is one more seamless arm with a closed fist. But that's more of an addition than an improvement. Other than that, it's a knock out of the park as far as I'm concerned.

Wow, didn't even know they were making this but preordered immediately. Magnetic arms, sculpted and painted forearms. I vote yes with my wallet. Plus I'm an accessory slut. Bravo limtoys. Bravo.

Now can you just imagine what Ginger Huntress would be like ❤️

Just wanna throw this out there but I’d love to get a Chloe figure based on Lost Legacy. Chloe is one of my favorite Uncharted characters.
1676414437660.gif

just from what I've heard about folks over on BBICN, they seem like a very tough crowd, even more so than the members here :LOL:

Back