LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This still feels unreal we are getting Nathan Drake from Lim toys the perfect figure we've been waiting for and soon hopefully sully will be up for preorder also.

No commentary in over a month?

Don't mind me as I drop a bump for a Sully companion figure.
Probably because we've hit the waiting period from pre-order to our grubby hands.

As for companion figures, I'd love to see Chloe. I'd think she might fare better than others due to having been the main character of her own game, in addition to being a part of the much loved Uncharted 2.

I'm hoping to be able to put down my nrd for a second on pay day at the end of the month. Looks like Onesixthkit still has it available for order. Here's hoping!

If this is specifically an Uncharted 4 line of figures I feel like Sam should be next as he is the main companion in the game.

But if we look at Uncharted as a whole Chloe should be next considering she’s a main character in her own game and her past appearances in other games taken into account. With Sully and Elena as close second options.

I vaguely remember Lim saying that they included the main artefacts of all games with their Nathan figure because they don’t intend on making any other versions of him. Plus I don’t think sidecharacters will sell nearly as well as Nathan. So all things considered, I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get any companions.

Unless Nate becomes as popular as their Gunslinger figure. I don’t think they planned to do more RDR2 characters originally but the immense success changed their mind.

I wouldn’t expect a confirmation/ announcement or anything any time soon. They’re still working hard on the TLOU figures and I speculate a 1/12 RE4 Leon.

Last edited:
Chloe would EASILY be my choice for the next Uncharted figure - something LIM said they would be open to if Nathan sold well (and by all accounts he's doing well so far). Chloe was a main protagonist and the only playable one outside of Nate. Plus, she's badass.

I think Sully would be the next step for LIM if they were to pursue another character. He's Nate's right hand man and was in every game, playing a major role in most of them.

They're definitely busy with Dutch, Joel and Ellie right now, and as stated a 1/12 Leon may be in the works, but after that I would certainly hope they'll be up for more Uncharted since Nate has done well.

Chloe would EASILY be my choice for the next Uncharted figure - something LIM said they would be open to if Nathan sold well (and by all accounts he's doing well so far). Chloe was a main protagonist and the only playable one outside of Nate. Plus, she's badass.

I think Sully would be the next step for LIM if they were to pursue another character. He's Nate's right hand man and was in every game, playing a major role in most of them.

They're definitely busy with Dutch, Joel and Ellie right now, and as stated a 1/12 Leon may be in the works, but after that I would certainly hope they'll be up for more Uncharted since Nate has done well.

The only reason I could think of as to why Lim might be more eager to choose Sully over Chloe is because female figures in general might not sell as well as male figures. And on top of that the low(er) sales of the Lost Legacy game (lost legacy sold 6M while UC4 sold over 20M copies).

I vividly remember around the time of release, a very vocal group of fans calling the game “woke” simply because they had to play as a woman and because Nadine was a big part of the story. They still hate her because she wooped Nate’s ass in UC4. Personally I cannot fathom their issue with either Chloe or Nadine, I feel like both are very well written characters. Nadine is a trained mercenary while Nate is a very good fighter but he is self taught. Like some people really can’t fathom the concept of a woman beating a man in a fight. It’s kinda pathetic. And a hero character losing every once in a while actually makes for good character development for the story..

Though I suspect the actual reason why Lost Legacy didn’t sell as well is because the game feels like a DLC to UC4 as it was originally intended to be. Not like a stand alone game, due to the fact that both games have the same engine, graphics and mechanics. Lost legacy was a very fun game but it was more of the same and somewhat short. A must play for die hard fans of the franchise but not nearly as tempting to pick up for the average gamer.

Anyway I feel like I’m derailing.. I love Chloe so I do hope to see her made into a figure one day.

Lost Legacy is still DLC for all intents and purposes, that was never intended or even pretended to be a real sequel. Just because something like Far Cry Blood Dragon or Primal is released stand alone, its still just an expansion pack at heart

If this is specifically an Uncharted 4 line of figures I feel like Sam should be next as he is the main companion in the game.

But if we look at Uncharted as a whole Chloe should be next considering she’s a main character in her own game and her past appearances in other games taken into account. With Sully and Elena as close second options.

I vaguely remember Lim saying that they included the main artefacts of all games with their Nathan figure because they don’t intend on making any other versions of him. Plus I don’t think sidecharacters will sell nearly as well as Nathan. So all things considered, I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get any companions.

Unless Nate becomes as popular as their Gunslinger figure. I don’t think they planned to do more RDR2 characters originally but the immense success changed their mind.

I wouldn’t expect a confirmation/ announcement or anything any time soon. They’re still working hard on the TLOU figures and I speculate a 1/12 RE4 Leon.
Sully and drake >

When u hear "Uncharted" Nathan and Sully are the first characters who come in your mind. Chloe is amazing and I enjoyed DLC lot, she's everything modern Lara should be, but I don't think her figure gonna sell well. General audience barely cares about such characters. So only logical continuation of this can be a Sully figure imo. I'd love to have Sam and Chloe after Sully,but probably it won't happen.

Lost Legacy is still DLC for all intents and purposes, that was never intended or even pretended to be a real sequel. Just because something like Far Cry Blood Dragon or Primal is released stand alone, its still just an expansion pack at heart
It was marketed as a stand alone game and it was as expensive as uncharted 4 at the time. It was $40, same as UC4 that had at that point been out for a while. The only reason why they didn’t charge a full $60 is because of how short the game is.

If we get Nate and Sully, then maybe we should get Elena next to complete the set. Though I imagine she wouldn't have as many accessories as the other two.

If we get Nate and Sully, then maybe we should get Elena next to complete the set. Though I imagine she wouldn't have as many accessories as the other two.
Once Lim is done with their female body, I think they'll offer us few characters,most of the female heroes share similar type of body. So who knows,I'd love to have Elena!

Back