LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though it was intended to be a U4 sculpt, I put the Kai Studio head on the Sideshow U3 figure (pics here- Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible).

It looks good enough to me that I am resisting the strong temptation to get this fantastic U4 figure from LIM! Honestly, if I didn't have Nolan North sign the U3-branded stand seen in those pictures, I probably would've already ordered LIM's figure! ;)
That actually look pretty good. I never liked the Kai sculpt that much tho.. but still sooo much better than the sideshow one.

That actually look pretty good. I never liked the Kai sculpt that much tho.. but still sooo much better than the sideshow one.
I like Kai’s sculpt. Obviously not Limtoys level quality but it’s pretty good overall. I’ll use it for an Uncharted 2 kitbash.

Attachments

• AC8AAE29-2981-485B-90A6-0D2C652F086C.jpeg
    AC8AAE29-2981-485B-90A6-0D2C652F086C.jpeg
    936.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 7818F217-8777-4253-86FF-B213EE1F4B2A.jpeg
    7818F217-8777-4253-86FF-B213EE1F4B2A.jpeg
    924.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 5D64F0EE-605C-4112-AAB6-0C79FE53C87A.jpeg
    5D64F0EE-605C-4112-AAB6-0C79FE53C87A.jpeg
    954.6 KB · Views: 0
Could anyone comment on the likelihood of the Uncharted 4 logo on the base being on the final product? Does anyone expect it may be changed or removed down the line?

Could anyone comment on the likelihood of the Uncharted 4 logo on the base being on the final product? Does anyone expect it may be changed or removed down the line?
I really do hope they keep the logo on the base because that would be better off for us. I feel Lim can get away with it as long as the figure is solicited as unexplored 4.

I really do hope they keep the logo on the base because that would be better off for us. I feel Lim can get away with it as long as the figure is solicited as unexplored 4.
I hope so as well. The base with the spots to display the artifacts from each game is a big reason im preordering this figure.

If the logo is changed to the fake name id atleast hope the nameplate is easily removable. Or id even be fine with it saying “The Thief” or “The Man of Fortune”

I hope so as well. The base with the spots to display the artifacts from each game is a big reason im preordering this figure.

If the logo is changed to the fake name id atleast hope the nameplate is easily removable. Or id even be fine with it saying “The Thief” or “The Man of Fortune”
They could also have put the fake name plate and when it's released it will have the real logo on it so that way they don't have issues. But seeing as so far all is well it should be fine.

Why do these companies even use the fake names on the box art and bases? You’ve gone out of your way to make an almost exact replica of the character, just use the name, you’re already infringing on the copyright :lol.

Sure for the promo images and store pages use the fake name to hide it better but give us the real name on the final product.

About the stand I'm not sure why everyone is suddenly worrying about the name plate, if it's on the pictures it's because it's intended to be that way, has anyone seen the stand of the 1/12 R.P.D Officer? :monkey3
It was just another wave of hallucinations, bc figure is so good we don't have any complaints, but still want to keep thread alive :rock:1-1: :monkey3 :love

About the stand I'm not sure why everyone is suddenly worrying about the name plate, if it's on the pictures it's because it's intended to be that way, has anyone seen the stand of the 1/12 R.P.D Officer? :monkey3
I was mostly just answering a question. We know it will remain as such. To be honest I'm happy with it saying Uncharted 4 over just Nathan Drake as the base is so amazing it's better that way and it represents all the items you got to see in the game anyway.

On a side note. I noticed a cool little detail Lim added to Nate. His shoulder Holster as buckles near the straps this isn't in game but it is from his reveal/promo/Cinematic trailer design. It's more realistic and this other image is awesome because it's a reference to this promo art. I'm just so hyped for this figure I've been replaying U4 on PS5.
431272-1676349895369~3.jpeg
431280-1676349971154.jpeg
54bde93d354d47e595f68420a368818c.jpg

Back