LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my preorder in at OSK. I'm looking forward to this figure so much!

How are sales looking so far, @R_R_X? You seemed encouraged by the positive reception and feedback upon the reveal and it seems like there's been plenty of people saying they got their order(s) in.

I know you were discouraged by the way John performed but everything seems to be going well for Nate top to bottom to this point. Are the sales reflecting that? And if so, is there a possibility that you might be considering Sully to pair Nate with?

How are sales looking so far, @R_R_X? You seemed encouraged by the positive reception and feedback upon the reveal and it seems like there's been plenty of people saying they got their order(s) in.

I know you were discouraged by the way John performed but everything seems to be going well for Nate top to bottom to this point. Are the sales reflecting that? And if so, is there a possibility that you might be considering Sully to pair Nate with?
Must be.. In Czech Republic, even people who don't care at all About 1/6 figures are buying it from local distributors for much, much higher prices.

Some people were unhappy with the rifle so it's been improved.
1677529870784.jpeg

We're happy with the reception I would say Sully can be considered for the future.

Just make sure the arm magnets are strong enough that he can hold accessories and the arm won't come off

We're happy with the reception I would say Sully can be considered for the future.
Well, I'll be go to hell!
With Sully as a viable possibility, I hope that means a Chloe figure will be considered as well! 😎😉😉
Especially since Limtoys is gonna be needing to develop a female body!

Awesome news! Really hope you guys will pull the trigger. As long as it's the same level of quality I'm sure people will support it. Same goes for Elena and Chloe - added bonus of getting more used out of your female body, when ready.

There will be a lot of very happy Uncharted fans if this comes to pass. Just a good Nate felt like a pipe dream, now the possibility of Sully will really get many of us excited, as you are seeing.

I hope this happens! I would think it would be less expensive to do, since it would probably just be him, a cigar, a lighter maybe and possibly a couple of other accessories.

Back