LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An update on the sculpts.
View attachment 600867
Blown away. That’s among the best sculpts I’ve seen. All the little details in the cheeks and forehead really make this look great. Hair is spot on, done perfectly. This is going to look more like Nate than the video game, if that makes sense.

I’ve waited so long for a sculpt and figure like this. My first figure was the Uncharted 3 Nate from Sideshow. The figure sucked but it was awesome at the time as a Nathan Drake fanboy.

Can’t wait to see it painted where the life can really pop out of it. I’m so excited.

Same here.

Like the scene in Uncharted 4 where Elena is talking to him on the couch and he's staring at the photo of an island.

Very excited for this even more now. I know the minute it goes up it's going to sell out because it's going to be the best version. I can see Sully and the rest looking this great. Lol

So, is the last picture supposed to be the second headsculpt? I expected more of a smirk than just an open mouth. Maybe it'll look a little different once it's painted. These look incredible!
It is meant to be a slight smirk/talking sculpt, perhaps it isn't coming across very well in the unpainted pictures, it's supposed to capture to more light hearted, explorer and child like wonder of Nate discovering the various landmarks of Libertalia.

1664559092008.jpeg

It is meant to be a slight smirk/talking sculpt, perhaps it isn't coming across very well in the unpainted pictures, it's supposed to capture to more light hearted, explorer and child like wonder of Nate discovering the various landmarks of Libertalia.

View attachment 601023
Looks fantastic Sir!!! If unpainted looks as good I can imagine painted one! We all gonna pass away with excitement lol

@R_R_X I'm wondering, if a hint of a higher corner of a lip on one side would make the expression a bit more apparent, something a bit like this maybe?

Attachments

• SmileNate.jpg
    SmileNate.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0

View attachment 601023
^^^ I could be wrong, but it looks like they're recreating this expression here. It's kind of hard to see at the moment with it unpainted but it's pretty spot on

Attachments

• 1575880281_703566_1575880840_noticia_normal.jpg
    1575880281_703566_1575880840_noticia_normal.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
Back