Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, I PO'd these thinking they were 1/6 scale. They look so good that I didn't even notice the huge 1/12 scale signs all over the figure and this thread. Lol. Oh well, I guess I'll see how I like them when they get here.
Well our goal was to make these as close to 1/6 scale as possible so this is very fulfilling to read haha, thanks for the support! :D

If they were 1/6 you'd be competing with other brands, which is something you said you'd like to get away from. If you were to venture into this scale, ie 1/12, again, a Sam from Death Stranding might be nice, especially with his bike.

If they were 1/6 you'd be competing with other brands, which is something you said you'd like to get away from. If you were to venture into this scale, ie 1/12, again, a Sam from Death Stranding might be nice, especially with his bike.

Well in regards to this particular IP it's actually because we know and have helped Master Team and CCToys in the past, both are already making 1/6 figures for Part 2 and in CCToys case, have already made figures of the first game.
Figma is already making a 1/12 Sam.

I see, well, you gotta do what you gotta do I suppose. Figma aren't quite as high end as you guys, just have to make the best of what you can do I guess.

I see, well, you gotta do what you gotta do I suppose. Figma aren't quite as high end as you guys, just have to make the best of what you can do I guess.

Figma aren't making 1/6 tho.... :wink1:

Figma aren't making 1/6 tho.... :wink1:

No, but they are doing 1/12 like you are. Death Stranding, until I saw a playthrough, seemed like a bit of a Marmite game, people loved it or hated it. I have yet to play it, but I love it. Figma are only one step up from Hasbro at best and aren't really competition for you guys. The ones that are haven't pursued the same types of figure, they've gone for movies and TV and haven't gone for gaming stuff much. Folks that collect your All That Remains figures are likely to turn their noses up at the likes of Figma. Still, it's up to you guys at the end of the day.

I desperately want some 1/6 death stranding figures. LimToys would be my first choice to make them. So don?t tease me! :lol
n8k5DFS.gif

No, but they are doing 1/12 like you are. Death Stranding, until I saw a playthrough, seemed like a bit of a Marmite game, people loved it or hated it. I have yet to play it, but I love it. Figma are only one step up from Hasbro at best and aren't really competition for you guys. The ones that are haven't pursued the same types of figure, they've gone for movies and TV and haven't gone for gaming stuff much. Folks that collect your All That Remains figures are likely to turn their noses up at the likes of Figma. Still, it's up to you guys at the end of the day.
We aren't exclusive to one scale, if you catch my drift... :D
I enjoyed the game but it's certainly not for everyone, if you are a fan of Hideo Kojima or familiar with his previous work you're more likely to enjoy it just don't expect MGS.

n8k5DFS.gif

I enjoyed the game but it's certainly not for everyone, if you are a fan of Hideo Kojima or familiar with his previous work you're more likely to enjoy it just don't expect MGS.

can consider kitbashing with Walking dead Daryl.

n8k5DFS.gif

I've never actually played MGS. I was thinking of 1/12 as it would be cheaper to do accessories such as his trike. If you have a 1/6 Sam planned then I'd be fine with that.

Never really appealed TBH. Now though, if Naughty Dog did the decent thing and released The Last of Us on PC I'd give that a whirl.

Wow! I have never considered or thought I?d ever get a 1/12th figure but I had to preorder these as soon as I saw it. Any plans at all to do a 1/6 scale? It would do insanely well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow! I have never considered or thought I?d ever get a 1/12th figure but I had to preorder these as soon as I saw it. Any plans at all to do a 1/6 scale? It would do insanely well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for the praise and your support! In regards to 1/6 versions we have an idea but we are not sure if most people would like it or if it would even do very well.

Weren't you already associated with the CCToys 1/6 figures? Anyway, keep on keeping on, I've got plenty to keep me occupied till the Investigator comes out.

Weren't you already associated with the CCToys 1/6 figures? Anyway, keep on keeping on, I've got plenty to keep me occupied till the Investigator comes out.
Not to the extent the majority makes it out to be, LimToys helped CCToys get off the ground with some production help and online exposure, same with Master Team. People wrongly assume that we are one in the same and sculpted for CCToys and that our TLOU figures are the same but it could not be further from the truth, compare their products to ours, you'll see everything is different.

Not to the extent the majority makes it out to be, LimToys helped CCToys get off the ground with some production help and online exposure, same with Master Team. People wrongly assume that we are one in the same and sculpted for CCToys and that our TLOU figures are the same but it could not be further from the truth, compare their products to ours, you'll see everything is different.

Is there a rough timeframe yet for release?

Ah, I knew it was something like that, I just didn't feel like going back to find where you said it.

Back