Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those wondering, the figures are delayed due to factories closing for Spring Festival (Chinese New Year), we have improved the bodies and the head sculpts and plan on having more detailed and in-depth updates next month.

To those wondering, the figures are delayed due to factories closing for Spring Festival (Chinese New Year), we have improved the bodies and the head sculpts and plan on having more detailed and in-depth updates next month.

Any updated photo's on these?
You mentioned you were changing the sculpts, as well as Ellie's sleeves with a cloth material.
Really curious how they're turning out. :)

Any updated photo's on these?
You mentioned you were changing the sculpts, as well as Ellie's sleeves with a cloth material.
Really curious how they're turning out. :)

He literally says next month in the comment you're quoting.

... but I too am eager to see how these are looking. I've never liked clothed figures but these are promising.

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been very active on social media.

As I said before we're improving the sculpts and bodies, we'll give Joel a stronger body and Ellie a more slim one so the clothes fit better.
The new sculpts are finished and problems pointed out have been addressed, we changed Joel's beard and aged him up a little, we've reduced Ellie's chin length and made her face more round according to the game, her hair has also been reworked to look more delicate!

I'll be working on the box art this month and the next, we hope to have them shipped before the summer. :)

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been very active on social media.

As I said before we're improving the sculpts and bodies, we'll give Joel a stronger body and Ellie a more slim one so the clothes fit better.
The new sculpts are finished and problems pointed out have been addressed, we changed Joel's beard and aged him up a little, we've reduced Ellie's chin length and made her face more round according to the game, her hair has also been reworked to look more delicate!

I'll be working on the box art this month and the next, we hope to have them shipped before the summer. :)
Did you guys ever do these in 1/6 scale? Or have any plans on doing so?

Did you guys ever do these in 1/6 scale? Or have any plans on doing so?

We did not, people often confuse us for CCToys but they are a different brand that we helped as few years ago, they made 1/6 versions that are long sold out now, they're doing Part 2 figures as well, Master Team is also doing a Part 2 Ellie which should release after Spring Festival.
Right now we have no plans for 1/6 versions and I'm not sure we'll ever make them in 1/6 if I'm being honest, tho I would love to, it's just that there won't be much profit to be made as most collectors are already satisified with the popular CCToys versions or customs.

We did not, people often confuse us for CCToys but they are a different brand that we helped as few years ago, they made 1/6 versions that are long sold out now, they're doing Part 2 figures as well, Master Team is also doing a Part 2 Ellie which should release after Spring Festival.
Right now we have no plans for 1/6 versions and I'm not sure we'll ever make them in 1/6 if I'm being honest, tho I would love to, it's just that there won't be much profit to be made as most collectors are already satisified with the popular CCToys versions or customs.
Damn well I can only hope that you guys consider doing these in 1/6! I know a lot of people aren't fans of the TLOU2 or the figures, so a new version of these two from the first game in 1/6 scale would be pretty awesome. Think I recall people asking for it over in the FB page a few months back as well.

I'm also in the boat where the CCToys versions are long sold out and I'm not interested in the TLOU2 figures so kind of just stuck here with nothing. You guys are killing it with these in 1/12. Can only imagine what you guys can do with these scaled up.

Damn well I can only hope that you guys consider doing these in 1/6! I know a lot of people aren't fans of the TLOU2 or the figures, so a new version of these two from the first game in 1/6 scale would be pretty awesome. Think I recall people asking for it over in the FB page a few months back as well.

I'm also in the boat where the CCToys versions are long sold out and I'm not interested in the TLOU2 figures so kind of just stuck here with nothing. You guys are killing it with these in 1/12. Can only imagine what you guys can do with these scaled up.

Thanks for the praise!

I wish I had more consoling words for you but it is what it is, there's an idea I've seen thrown around that would be great and would technically allow us to make them from both Part 1 and 2 but I'm not sure if many would like it, I'm sure you know what it is tho haha!

We do plan to kep going with 1/12 regardless since we love these characters, it might not be everyone's preferred scale but we'll make damn sure they're the best Joel and Ellie figures you can get, regardless of size.

Thanks for the praise!

I wish I had more consoling words for you but it is what it is, there's an idea I've seen thrown around that would be great and would technically allow us to make them from both Part 1 and 2 but I'm not sure if many would like it, I'm sure you know what it is tho haha!

We do plan to kep going with 1/12 regardless since we love these characters, it might not be everyone's preferred scale but we'll make damn sure they're the best Joel and Ellie figures you can get, regardless of size.
I mean...a 1/6 TLOU2 Joel and Ellie from the flashback scenes wouldn't be bad either..:monkey3 :wink1: Would be totally down with that! :lol

There's also some really nice references out there from the character modeler themselves.

frank-tzeng-joel-t1-hero-beauty.jpg

frank-tzeng-joel-t1-bust-1-all.jpg

But hey, fingers crossed that you guys consider it for the future! You guys are killing it with everything.

I mean...a 1/6 TLOU2 Joel and Ellie from the flashback scenes wouldn't be bad either..:monkey3 :wink1: Would be totally down with that! :lol

There's also some really nice references out there from the character modeler themselves.

frank-tzeng-joel-t1-hero-beauty.jpg

frank-tzeng-joel-t1-bust-1-all.jpg

But hey, fingers crossed that you guys consider it for the future! You guys are killing it with everything.

Well, never say never! :rotfl And thanks, we really appreciate all the support we get!

Museum Tour Joel and Ellie with the hat and stuff would be pretty sweet, and a TLOU2 product even the non-fans would consider.

Can't wait to see how these are progressing. Thanks for the updates and information. It's so bizarre but amazing to hear these have been tweaked following our feedback. I hope it was useful, and hope you guys are doing okay after a mad 2020 for everybody.

Same, I'd also love to see Fall, Winter and hell even the Spring versions of these...I have yet to see accurate Fall versions of Joel and Ellie.
No one can ever get Joel's shirts right, this is the first time I've seen Joel's Summer shirt replicated pretty well. I know CCToys is 3rd party also but it is just a boring solid green with a red pattern just like the official licensed Insert Coin shirt which is completely wrong if you compare it to the actual plaid pattern. Here's some of my photo mode screenshots:
3 - TLOU (Summer) Plaid Shirt Reference (15).jpg
3 - TLOU (Summer) Plaid Shirt Reference (47).jpg

Limtoys have done an excellent job replicating the multiple shades in the plaid pattern and given it the sun bleached look the actual game has if you look closely you can see it on theirs too. I also have yet to see an accurate Fall version of Joel's shirt too.. I'd love to see that but I am more than grateful the Summer versions are damn close, they are my favourites after all. Can't wait to see the improvements! I really want to make Infected figures and customs of Bill, Tess, Tommy and maybe even David eventually to go along with these.

Thanks for the continued support guys, means the world to us, we hope you're all doing well during these crazy times, we hope we can make this year a little better for some of you with our work, we're in it together! :rock

Thanks for the continued support guys, means the world to us, we hope you're all doing well during these crazy times, we hope we can make this year a little better for some of you with our work, we're in it together! :rock

Any update on release?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back