Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given that you cant find the CCtoys one anywhere anymore (and the sculpts are not as good as your 1/12 scale) and people are craving the first game, I reckon it would do well - looknig forward to more news! Does Limtoys have a social media account or somewhere you guys post about upcoming figures etc? Only found these figures by coincidence. Also love the MGSV figs and decided Im getting those too

I find it incredible that no one says anything or a single update. I think people should be informed if there are delays or even if they are going to send it within a year but say something, in all threads the same thing happens. I know that the subject in the world is difficult but it does not cost anything from a telephone to say something to people.

I find it incredible that no one says anything or a single update. I think people should be informed if there are delays or even if they are going to send it within a year but say something, in all threads the same thing happens. I know that the subject in the world is difficult but it does not cost anything from a telephone to say something to people.

I don't think that's fair, we do our best to update you all regularly, a lot of brands do not care or would even have this sort of interaction, it's easy to miss questions and messages as threads get buried and folks are constantly messaging us, even for things we've already explained/posted.
Whenever there's a dealy we let you all know, and when there's something insteresting to show we send an update, at the moment there's nothing to show, the figures are in production and still scheduled for Q4 of this year, if we sadly have to delay them we'll let everyone know.
And there's no reason to be be worried if we're not that active, it means we are actually working. :lol

I don't think that's fair, we do our best to update you all regularly, a lot of brands do not care or would even have this sort of interaction, it's easy to miss questions and messages as threads get buried and folks are constantly messaging us, even for things we've already explained/posted.
Whenever there's a dealy we let you all know, and when there's something insteresting to show we send an update, at the moment there's nothing to show, the figures are in production and still scheduled for Q4 of this year, if we sadly have to delay them we'll let everyone know.
And there's no reason to be be worried if we're not that active, it means we are actually working. :lol
Thank you very much, I know you work hard but here there is a misunderstanding since the store gives a date for September hence my question. I'm sorry if I've offended someone.

Thank you very much, I know you work hard but here there is a misunderstanding since the store gives a date for September hence my question. I'm sorry if I've offended someone.

Not at all, stores do that when there's not a clear release date, they'll keep moving the release date to the next month and the month after until we actually have set a date to ship the figures out, hope that clears everything up!

I'm just waiting to get my hands on the RK800 & RK900 figures. You guys must really have your hands full right now! Hope COVID-19 didn't affect you guys too much.

I'm just waiting to get my hands on the RK800 & RK900 figures. You guys must really have your hands full right now! Hope COVID-19 didn't affect you guys too much.
Sadly it affected everyone, there was so much to produce and so much time was lost when factories closed down, it pushed everything back for every brand, we hope to release those figures this year too but right now our focus is on the one that should release before it.

UPDATE:

We're changing Jol and Elly's sculpts according to fan feedback, still based on the first game of course. Their bodies are also being improved and production's still going according to schedule. :)

UPDATE:

We're changing Jol and Elly's sculpts according to fan feedback, still based on the first game of course. Their bodies are also being improved and production's still going according to schedule. :)

Can't wait. Already get my Ahead 1/12 (just waiting for him get here) and i'm very excited to see more pics of the production.

UPDATE:

im a fan of the last of us and already paid pre-order for Jol & El, can't wait to see new update. I wonder are u still have a plan for LoU part 2 ??, i really excited about that.
one more thing: I just got Aehab 1/12 today. everything are very very good, but i wish it could do more articulation of legs and i hope another figs would be improve later :hi5:

im a fan of the last of us and already paid pre-order for Jol & El, can't wait to see new update. I wonder are u still have a plan for LoU part 2 ??, i really excited about that.
one more thing: I just got Aehab 1/12 today. everything are very very good, but i wish it could do more articulation of legs and i hope another figs would be improve later :hi5:
We'll see...
The problem isn't with the articulation itself but the pants and the equipment on them, try adjusting everything and moving it around to get better articulation, we're always taking feedback and will continue to improve whatever we can!

It's great to see such dedication into making sure everything is right. Sure, it may keep some of us waiting, but, it sounds like it's going to be worth it in the end.

I just got an email from giant toy about new pre-orders and it has an update on this saying it will be released between may-june.

Back