Action Figure LIMTOYS - BIO EVIL - 1/12 scale R.P.D. Officer collectibe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20211116_203043_123.jpg
IMG_20211116_203043_175.jpg
IMG_20211116_203043_191.jpg
IMG_20211116_203043_219.jpg

Leon arrived, and the detail on this thing is something else. Articulation i solid and the accessories on the S version is immense.

How did you get the typewriter so detailed😮😮

I'm surprised KGhobby have not gotten their stock yet. That's where I ordered.

Good luck. The last time I sent them an email, it took them so long to reply I'd forgotten I ever sent even them one (literally took over a week!). lol
But who knows, maybe they're just too swamped, short on staff, or both.
I'm starting to learn my lessons in who to order from. Moving forward I'll be ordering from One Sixth Kit from now on.

Last edited:
UK collector, KGhobby shipped mine 10 days ago.
Ordered as soon as it went up if that factors into it.
Speak of KGH, is there a 2nd batch of Aehab 1/12 coming as I have a couple of copies outstanding (ordered several, only received a couple way back).

pretty cool, but still i would buy 1/12 if i plan to play with them. 1/12 is good for table display but too small for room display.

Not just 1/12. ;)
Man, don't tell me you're gonna do a 1/6 Leon that puts dam's to shame. I wouldn't mind ordering the flamethrower as a weapon itself if you guys did an accessory pack though. Thinking about it though, nobody's done a definitive Claire yet, alt costume or otherwise, and if you did costume sets I'd probably grab those too.

Elza Walker outfit is stellar.

Man, don't tell me you're gonna do a 1/6 Leon that puts dam's to shame. I wouldn't mind ordering the flamethrower as a weapon itself if you guys did an accessory pack though. Thinking about it though, nobody's done a definitive Claire yet, alt costume or otherwise, and if you did costume sets I'd probably grab those too.

I think that wink may have been towards the Joel & Ellie.

Sorry to disappoint but I was referring to Joel and Ellie, Damtoys still has the license for REmake figures and I think they did a great job on their Leon, and as far as I'm aware their Claire is still going forward, in fact I know they have promotional pictures ready, I'm guessing there's a hold up with Capcom.

I think that wink may have been towards the Joel & Ellie.
Thank god.

Sorry to disappoint but I was referring to Joel and Ellie, Damtoys still has the license for REmake figures and I think they did a great job on their Leon, and as far as I'm aware their Claire is still going forward, in fact I know they have promotional pictures ready, I'm guessing there's a hold up with Capcom.
No dissapointment had, I loved their Leon and their unofficial Hunk would've been too much if you guys went ahead and ate their lunch.

I had no idea they were still making Claire, I saw another company make some promo shots, we all kinda figured they were done making them at all. Guess there's stil hope for other costumes, maybe even re3.

Your guys did fantastic work on Leon here though, likeness on par or better than dams to be honest

I hope they do a leon from RE4 too and a chris and carlos figure from the video games, and hope they scale with this leon.

Would be cool to see a 1/12 Tyrant (or Nemesis) to go with that Leon. Since we've already got Mttoys' 1/12 Ada, one could re-create a pretty neat little scene of her throwing Leon the rocket launcher as he's fighting Tyrant. lol

Back