Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just placed my preorder for these. Very excited.

R_R_X, if we have QC issues will there be replacement parts available. I'm not anticipating any but it would be a good thing to know.

Thanks for the support!
If you find any QC issues when it's released you'll have to contact the retailer you bought it from with pictures of the problem so they can then contact the team and replacement parts can be sorted.

This was our goal, to make even the most hardcore 1/6 collectors consider the possibility of getting these, we are humbled by the positive response, all I can say is you do you, I completely understand that some people won't buy it because it's not in their preferred scale, we have always wanted to take a shot at these characters but they have already been made several times troughout the years in 1/6 including by our friends at CCToys so we ultimately decided 1/12 was the way to go, they take up less space, are relatively cheaper than 1/6 figures which allows for not only collectors but fans of these two to be able to get them and we'll make damn sure they are the best representations of the characters out there haha.

Hello, I just have to say that these are absolutely incredible and I can't wait to get my hands on them. But I have some questions.

1: This is my most important question. In some of the promo images, Joel's eye's look like they're looking to the side and not straight forward. That makes me a little concerned because I hate figures with eyes looking off to the side, because it hinders quite a large number of poses. So I'd like to ask, will his eyes look straight on the final product or sideways?

2: Can you interchange the guns between Joel and Ellie? What I mean by that is, Can Joel hold the Bow and Arrow and the Rifle? Or can he just hold his Pistols and Shotgun?

3: If these are successful, will you be making winter versions of them with their other weapons at a later date or not?

4: Considering this is a Naughtydog Property, will you also consider making a Nathan Drake and Victor Sullivan set if the demand is high enough? Because I think a lot of fans would love to see you make figures of them, myself included.

5: Last question. Considering these two characters are very similar to Lee and Clementine from Telltales Walking Dead Game series. I was wondering if you've ever thought about making figures of them? Because I gotta say, the McFarlane Toys figures of them just don't cut it. They tried blending the comic book art style of the video game, with the realism of the tv show and it just doesn't look right.

I think many people would absolutely love figures of them in 1/12 scale, with all their weapons. I think a set of Lee based off of his season 1 model, not his season 4 model because it looks nothing like him, but his season 1 model. Wearing his outfit from Episodes 3, 4 and 5 of season 1. And Clementine From either Season 2 or 3 would make fans lose their minds over getting figures of those two beloved characters.

Lastly about the whole 1/6 vs 1/12 scale thing. I agree with you. You making the figures smaller and cheaper Is the main reason I'm able to pick them up. Because while the CC toys figures look great, I really can't afford what they cost. But these two are half the price and I honestly think they look just as good, if not better than the CC Toys figures. So yeah, keep up the awesome work and I hope to see you keep creating awesome figures in the future.

That's all I have to say and ask. I look forward to you reply. Have a nice day

Hello, I just have to say that these are absolutely incredible and I can't wait to get my hands on them. But I have some questions.

1: This is my most important question. In some of the promo images, Joel's eye's look like they're looking to the side and not straight forward. That makes me a little concerned because I hate figures with eyes looking off to the side, because it hinders quite a large number of poses. So I'd like to ask, will his eyes look straight on the final product or sideways?

2: Can you interchange the guns between Joel and Ellie? What I mean by that is, Can Joel hold the Bow and Arrow and the Rifle? Or can he just hold his Pistols and Shotgun?

3: If these are successful, will you be making winter versions of them with their other weapons at a later date or not?

4: Considering this is a Naughtydog Property, will you also consider making a Nathan Drake and Victor Sullivan set if the demand is high enough? Because I think a lot of fans would love to see you make figures of them, myself included.

5: Last question. Considering these two characters are very similar to Lee and Clementine from Telltales Walking Dead Game series. I was wondering if you've ever thought about making figures of them? Because I gotta say, the McFarlane Toys figures of them just don't cut it. They tried blending the comic book art style of the video game, with the realism of the tv show and it just doesn't look right.

I think many people would absolutely love figures of them in 1/12 scale, with all their weapons. I think a set of Lee based off of his season 1 model, not his season 4 model because it looks nothing like him, but his season 1 model. Wearing his outfit from Episodes 3, 4 and 5 of season 1. And Clementine From either Season 2 or 3 would make fans lose their minds over getting figures of those two beloved characters.

Lastly about the whole 1/6 vs 1/12 scale thing. I agree with you. You making the figures smaller and cheaper Is the main reason I'm able to pick them up. Because while the CC toys figures look great, I really can't afford what they cost. But these two are half the price and I honestly think they look just as good, if not better than the CC Toys figures. So yeah, keep up the awesome work and I hope to see you keep creating awesome figures in the future.

That's all I have to say and ask. I look forward to you reply. Have a nice day

Thank your for the kind words and the support!

1: Jol will have his eyes lokking straight ahead.

2: Of course! Jol can hold pretty much everything Elly comes with, Elly being on the smaller side might have some issues but we'll work it out.

3: Too early to say, w also had plans for Part 2 but we're waiting until that game drops.

4: I would personally love it as well but sadly we have no plans for that at the moment.

5: I honestly don't know but probably not, we do have a couple of other 1/12 figures to be announced in the future tho so be on the lookout for those!

Thanks once again for the support and the praise, it means a lot to us! We'll keep offering a wide variety of figures for both scales, have a nice one!

Have to say, these two are very impressive. Accurate tailoring at this scale must be a tricky job, but, you look to have pulled it off. I found it intriguing that everyone reckoned that young Elly looked like Ellen Page, in the trailers I've seen for the sequel she looks very much like Shailene Woodley.

Have to say, these two are very impressive. Accurate tailoring at this scale must be a tricky job, but, you look to have pulled it off. I found it intriguing that everyone reckoned that young Elly looked like Ellen Page, in the trailers I've seen for the sequel she looks very much like Shailene Woodley.
Thank your for the support!
We will make sure they look better on release, we're already switching Ellys sleeves to fabric according to fan feedback.

In the first ever trailer where Ellie was introduced to the world she did look like Ellen Page imo and after that, Page actually tried to sued them if I remember correctly, they redesigned her model to look more like her voice actress, Ashley Johnson, and I have to say it's a much better fit for the character, she looks a lot like her too in Part 2, in fact I think 50% of the model is actually Johnsons face.

I do see the likeness now you mention it. Ellen Page and video game companies do have a bit of history. She was the lead in Beyond Two Souls, the game Quantic Dream did before Detroit. There's a shower scene in that and somebody, I don't think they were from Quantic, doctored the footage so you could see a lot more than you were supposed to and posted it online. Quantic got through that by the skin of their teeth as, although it was Ellen's head model, I don't think the body was and it was CGI rather than actual film. The shower scene is still in the game and made it all the way through to the PS4 remaster and PC version, where the character looks photo realistic.

Hey everyone! The reviews of the second game are finally up! Majority is obviously showering the game with perfect 10s, but one review stuck out to me... and that is skill up?s review:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GB20A8CitRU

Here?s what he said about the story:

?... the story of the game is a complete mess, foregoing any of the relationships, themes and tones that were central to the first game and replacing them with a petty revenge story driven by unlikeable characters making decisions that seem ridiculous and unbelievable...?

If we were to treat it more as a stand-alone game, I?m sure it would be superb. I can totally see why people would give this game such a high score, it definitely looks amazing. But, as I had suspected, treating the second game as a sequel and continuation of the first game (which is what Neil Druckmann supposedly wanted this game to be), it seems to be quite disappointing. What are your thoughts on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully with the high quality of LimToys product they can convince most collectors to switch from the dreaded 1/6 to 1/12. for the sake of their wallet and family.

Hey everyone! The reviews of the second game are finally up! Majority is obviously showering the game with perfect 10s, but one review stuck out to me... and that is skill up?s review:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GB20A8CitRU

Here?s what he said about the story:

?... the story of the game is a complete mess, foregoing any of the relationships, themes and tones that were central to the first game and replacing them with a petty revenge story driven by unlikeable characters making decisions that seem ridiculous and unbelievable...?

If we were to treat it more as a stand-alone game, I?m sure it would be superb. I can totally see why people would give this game such a high score, it definitely looks amazing. But, as I had suspected, treating the second game as a sequel and continuation of the first game (which is what Neil Druckmann supposedly wanted this game to be), it seems to be quite disappointing. What are your thoughts on it?

So majority love the game but you choose to focus on one review that didn't like it? Why don't you play the game and see for yourself whether you like it or not?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Even that guy might have liked it later. Just wish Naughty Dog would release the games on PC. Death Stranding and the recent trio of games from Quantic Dream were all supposed to be PS exclusives and they eventually came out. The PC market is pretty big and one that companies really can't afford to miss out on.

It's possible, I suppose, that The Last Of Us will not be current gen when the PS5 comes out, so they may consider a PC release, unless they want to remaster it for PS5. You never know what might happen these days....

Even that guy might have liked it later. Just wish Naughty Dog would release the games on PC. Death Stranding and the recent trio of games from Quantic Dream were all supposed to be PS exclusives and they eventually came out. The PC market is pretty big and one that companies really can't afford to miss out on.

It's possible, I suppose, that The Last Of Us will not be current gen when the PS5 comes out, so they may consider a PC release, unless they want to remaster it for PS5. You never know what might happen these days....
I thought most of the best selling PS4 games will play on the PS5 anyway, infact they will play even better. Would they need to remaster it for the PS5?

So majority love the game but you choose to focus on one review that didn't like it? Why don't you play the game and see for yourself whether you like it or not?

Alright I?ll ask you the same thing. All the ?big? reviewers out there haven?t focused on the story like SkillUp or IGN Japan. Those who have briefly touched upon it, have said how it?s disappointing and often times nonsensical it is. As for myself, I am going to buy and play the game. Because I have waited 7 years for it, and even though all my hype has died down since 2018, I?m still eager to see how ?bad? or ?good? this game is with my own eyes.

If my suspicions are right, the story of this game will be inferior to the first one. And for a narrative heavy game like the last of us, that?s concerning.

I thought most of the best selling PS4 games will play on the PS5 anyway, infact they will play even better. Would they need to remaster it for the PS5?

I know there used to be some backwards compatibility, but, the original Last Of Us was remastered for the PS4 as were the early Quantic Dream titles. If the second game is a best seller then I would say it would definitely get a remaster for PS5. They will want to keep up momentum till the next game comes out.

Really?! Most if not all of those companies are shills for ND. They dare not say a bad word or they might not get a review copy next time.

Can we stop talking about the damn game? This is for figures, find another forum please.

I don?t know man, considering the love and general opinion for this game is tied pretty close to the demand for these figures...

I doubt anyone is going to open a new forum just for discussion. Give it a week. Until people have played the game. It will settle down soon enough.

I'm really not a guy for soft goods but these do look pretty incredible, and I don't think any licensed competition is coming either. Well decked out too.

I just finished the game yesterday, pretty much a masterpiece (gameplay, graphics, sounds, animations) despite so many plot-holes, an overall poorly written structure with superficial details to the flows of the story. Speaking from the perspective of a person who revolt Disney's Sequel.

I?m not liking playing as a certain buff woman to be honest. I mean it?s starting to drag now. I?m all for new characters but she?s kinda uninteresting

Back