Marvel Studios : X-Men '97 - 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed a great fight scene with Nightcrawler and Wolverine.

Loved the OR Cameo that was in there for 5 seconds,I assume at Cherobyl.

Love me some Sinister too!!

Is this down for a 2nd season?
Or is best it ends on a high note.
Great storytelling so far.

I think l I hate the show now, not only did it retroactively killed my love for the FOX movies by highlighting my blindness on how actually lame most of them are but also this show has effectively will be spoiling my enjoyment of future Marvel stuff where I'll be constantly ending up comparing them to this.

They could have easily just tossed relentless callbacks, nostalgia baits or make every episode center on Wolverine & make him look more like Huge Jackedman but nooo, they had to tell a "story". Well thanks X-Men 97 for ruining Marvel by putting too much effort, next time tone it down a bit will ya? :mad:

Indeed a great fight scene with Nightcrawler and Wolverine.

Loved the OR Cameo that was in there for 5 seconds,I assume at Cherobyl.

Love me some Sinister too!!

Is this down for a 2nd season?
Or is best it ends on a high note.
Great storytelling so far.

I believe season 2 and 3 are already confirmed, with season 2 close to completion so should be released next year.

I think l I hate the show now, not only did it retroactively killed my love for the FOX movies by highlighting my blindness on how actually lame most of them are but also this show has effectively will be spoiling my enjoyment of future Marvel stuff where I'll be constantly ending up comparing them to this.

They could have easily just tossed relentless callbacks, nostalgia baits or make every episode center on Wolverine & make him look more like Huge Jackedman but nooo, they had to tell a "story". Well thanks X-Men 97 for ruining Marvel by putting too much effort, next time tone it down a bit will ya? :mad:
Yea I remember people use to cope heavily on why fox does the xmen right. Found it hilarious

Yes this show could have been an ugly disgusting nostalgia fest but it had heart and soul out into it. I saw the first pics and thought it was hideous but now watching the show I’m hooked

This is the kinda subtle woke I can tolerate. Like I said, show was great. I'm sure they will make an X-men 98' next year.

Question for those of you watching this:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back