Jerry Vanderstelt LORT Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the remarqued one. Can't wait to see what I get! :cool::cool::cool:

Hey Jerry, I got an error when I paid through paypal, but it looks like payment went through. Could you pm me if there's a problem? Thanks

I bought the remarqued one. Can't wait to see what I get! :cool::cool::cool:

Hey Jerry, I got an error when I paid through paypal, but it looks like payment went through. Could you pm me if there's a problem? Thanks

I got the same message. Weird.

Got my regular edition (wanted the CE but I'm too damn poor after closing on my house last night). Can't wait to get it and hang it in my living room.

I just want to congratulate you all on getting this. Can't remember who said this was their first litho purchase ever, but trust me... you will not be able to resist the others in this set once you get your hands on this one!

The quality of Jerry's lithos is unmatched. He accepts nothing but the best... and it's us collectors who benefit from it. :D:D:D

And hey... I'm not afraid to be a huckster here... please let others who may be interested in this piece know how/where to order. Jerry's such a great guy who loves LOTR... he deserves our support.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

The thing about this I love is that I've been waiting for something LOTR like this for a long time now. I've got a couple nice SW pieces like this but nothing LOTR and now that I do I LOVE IT!

Where is this on Ebay? There's ~30 pages of this thread I'm trying to look through.

Duh.. Nevermind.

Last edited:
Due to the intrepid Josh, who ordered on my behalf while I was on the road for Turkey Day with no internet access, I also have a remarqued litho on order. Thanks bunches Joshie :love

Due to the intrepid Josh, who ordered on my behalf while I was on the road for Turkey Day with no internet access, I also have a remarqued litho on order. Thanks bunches Joshie :love

No problem Rumi! :duff For you I'd just about anything to help ya. :)

OMG! And I was waitting for 12-01 to make my order!!!
I was waitting for the newsletter too, but it's been a lovely surprise!!!

My first litho ever! One standard coming to Spain!!!!!

:chew:chew:chew

Thanks Jerry!!!

edit: seems I have some problem with the newsletter... I'll request to be included again.

Last edited:
Back