Jerry Vanderstelt LORT Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted a pic of my remarque earlier, but here is another:

LOTRLitho.jpg

#30, so I just missed you Rumi.

:cool:

I'm just infront of you Matt. :rock

I got #31 and it's Sam as well. :blissy (was hoping for Frodo/Aragorn, but any one of the Fellowship is JUST FINE....especially since I think Sam is the "real" hero of the trilogy, so it's nearly perfect for me) :frodo Five-Bunny rating!!! :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc

Congrats Rumi!! Mom and Dad are going to get mine frame for me as an x-mas gift, but hopefully you have yours ready when we have our Trilogy showing.

I'd like to see you guys post pics of your remarques as well ! Post "em!

I would post mine, but I don't have a camera :monkey2 Hopefully Santa will bring one this year; along with kristen bell :devil

Got a litho today from Jerry... with a Balrog remarque! Uhm... holy cow is this one of my favorite items EVER!

Seriously... :drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

I may just ask my wife to let me go to town on the framing as my X-mas gift! Totally needs a superior frame. Nothing else will do!

Jerry I :bow:bow:bow:bow to you!

that would be really cool, a photographic log/history of as many of the marquees as they come in. I'll be sure to share mine.

Hi all:wave

May I ask, on the Collectors Editions that you guys are receiving does it have the number on the Litho and has Jerry signed it along the bottom right??

I only ask because I received mine today, absolutely fantastic!! and my favourite character in the remarque(thanks Jerry :bow), how lucky was that!

So I'm just asking has yours been signed and numbered on the Litho please?.Mine hasnt been, the only reason I know what number I was issued is because its printed on the receipt, is this the norm??
Just so I know.

Thanks guys
xx:D

Hi all:wave

May I ask, on the Collectors Editions that you guys are receiving does it have the number on the Litho and has Jerry signed it along the bottom right??

I only ask because I received mine today, absolutely fantastic!! and my favourite character in the remarque(thanks Jerry :bow), how lucky was that!

So I'm just asking has yours been signed and numbered on the Litho please?.Mine hasnt been, the only reason I know what number I was issued is because its printed on the receipt, is this the norm??
Just so I know.

Thanks guys
xx:D

Hi there.
No, this is not the norm, and I appologize for this. in the heat of the moment, I must have let one slip past me without having signed it! Please PM me, and we can discuss further!

Hi guys.

I am thinking I need to post a NEW thread about these lithos, since there are now around 25 pages on this one. Also, I'm not sure evryone knows the lithos are available. I've had some emails asking when they will be ready, so maybe I should start on the top of the boards again.

Please join the new one along with pics of your remarques if you want!

Jerry

WOW!! This piece is INCREDIBLE!!!! I just received mine, with a fantastic re-marque of my favorite character - Aragorn as Strider !! Thanks Jerry !!:chew

WOW!! This piece is INCREDIBLE!!!! I just received mine, with a fantastic re-marque of my favorite character - Aragorn as Strider !! Thanks Jerry !!:chew

I think I remember that one.... one of my favorite remarques.

JV

Back