Jerry Vanderstelt LORT Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can get to an Aaron Brothers they do really nice framing for really good prices if you wait for a good deal. I've had really good experiences with the one where I live in So Cali, and they have good taste too--little that's tacky or trendy, but a lot that is tried and true. I highly recommend them.

Where's the one you go to in So Cal? Is it near the san fernando valley?

Forgot to say, I got #35, who has the lowest number?

No the one I go to is in Lake Forest (I'm from Mission Viejo) in south Orange County; I don't know where all the others are though I'm certain you could find out online.

There's an Aaron Brothers in Thousand Oaks (in the Janss Market place, by TGIFridays). There's also one in Camarillo (near Target). Seems there's one in Simi Valley as well (on Tapo Canyon). I've only been to the ones in TO and Camarillo though.

I have #28...that might explain why our remarques are the same.

Last edited:
Hi Guys.

Glad to hear some of you are starting to get your lithos finally.
As far as the remarques, you may notice that some people will get similar remarques that are close in number sequence.
I usually choose a given character or scene, and do say a wave of 5 - 7 in one sitting. Then move to another. Each one gets a slightly different approach, just like I did with the Masterpieces cards.

OK, enough talk, it's time to draw some Gandalfs :D

I ordered mine before Yippy's and nothing yet. I guess I should be lower than 28 when I get mine since he got 28 and I ordered mine first.

Hi guys.

Everyone's litho has been shipped out. Some of the Californians got their's first because of the geographical location.
And JP, I believe you have No. 22/2000 ! I know this because you were the first purchaser on Ebay.
You guys should get yours next week sometime. Thanks for your support thus far!

Jerry

Hi guys.

Everyone's litho has been shipped out. Some of the Californians got their's first because of the geographical location.
And JP, I believe you have No. 22/2000 ! I know this because you were the first purchaser on Ebay.
You guys should get yours next week sometime. Thanks for your support thus far!

Jerry

Oh wow, just one off of my favorite # which is 21 LOL...oh so close. 22 is cool though and I was the first person to get one on ebay?? Wow, that's pretty cool too.

There's an Aaron Brothers in Thousand Oaks (in the Janss Market place, by TGIFridays). There's also one in Camarillo (near Target). Seems there's one in Simi Valley as well (on Tapo Canyon). I've only been to the ones in TO and Camarillo though.

Weird, I'm like 1 mile from the Simi one and I didn't even know it was there :rotfl:rotfl

Got mine today!! Good gravy this thing is amazing! I'm asking to have it framed as a X-mas present from the folks. I got #29 and my remarquee is Sam.

Got mine today!! Good gravy this thing is amazing! I'm asking to have it framed as a X-mas present from the folks. I got #29 and my remarquee is Sam.

I am dieing to know what the remarquee is on my # 22....I hopw it arrives tomorrow :D

Just arrives with no prior notification/tracking (other than Jerry's telling us they've shipped on this forum).

I got #31 and it's Sam as well. :blissy (was hoping for Frodo/Aragorn, but any one of the Fellowship is JUST FINE....especially since I think Sam is the "real" hero of the trilogy, so it's nearly perfect for me) :frodo Five-Bunny rating!!! :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc

Back