Jerry Vanderstelt LORT Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone.

I just caught the talk about remarqued requests? Yes, I really wish I could take requests! It would make me feel that I am really in touch with everyone's favorite characters and moments in the movie. But honestly, it would be too difficult to track 2000 times! Also, I would have to potentially do this 4000 times again with TTT and ROTK. It's a lot of sketching regardless! Not to complain; I love what I'm doing! Like Woodsy said, let it be a surprise! One thinf for sure about the remarques: they will be from the FOTR film only with the exception of Gollum, who did technically show up in the film!

Anyway, here is some news for everyone. Once I hit the "submit" button, it's too late to change my mind!

I just made it known to my newsletter group that I plan to move the release date to Wednesday, Nov. 21 sometime in the afternoon. I hope this works for everyone. Thanks again!

:chew:chew:chew
Excellent!, thanks Jerry !!!
x:D

Wed 21 Nov? !!!!! Nooooo!!!! I'm going to be on the road for Thanksgiving out of town. 10 hour trip. Noooo!!!! :monkey2

Moved up to the 21st. Excellent. How long after the order can we expect it. Normal shipping of a couple of days?

If you order a Standard Edition, and live in the USA, then a week or so at the most. A Collectors edition may take a bit longer depending on the possible demand, because I have to sketch each and every one :)

As far as ordering, you will go to my website, and follow the links that will take you to my Ebay store where you can make a purchase. Thanks!

I know I'm getting the regular for sure but trying to decide if I'll get the SE or not. Man, that little drawing is tempting especially if I thought I could get a Balrog. :)

not sure if this has been covered already, but where will the location of each Remarque be on the print? also about how big will it be?

Im mainly wondering if it will be fully visible when the print is framed and mounted.

not sure if this has been covered already, but where will the location of each Remarque be on the print? also about how big will it be?

Im mainly wondering if it will be fully visible when the print is framed and mounted.

I think bottom left, but I'm probably wrong.

thanks a bunch jerry for taking your time to help us with our questions!

Hi everyone. Tommorrow morning ( around 7:00 A.M. pacific ) the lithos will be up and running. The Standard Editions will be listed in quantities of around 200 at a time. This does not mean that's all I have left, it just makes things more managable for me.

An important note about the remarques that I will have in my listing: The Collectors Editions are limited to 2000, but they take time to create, because each and every remarque is HAND-DRAWN. Because of this, I will list them in my store in small quantites at a time. As I am able to create more, I will then re-list additional available quantites, and continue signing and numbering in order from lowest on. Just be sure to check out the "quantity" amount in the listing. This is necessary so that I can keep up with other jobs AND take the time to get started on TTT! This is the fairest way I know how to make things work for everyone ( myself included ).

As mentioned elsewhere, the earlier you buy the lower the number you will get : ) I will always begin numbering from where I left off. If later on these remarqued editions near the available limit of 2000, I will be sure to inform people through the forums when the last listing is posted.

I hope this helps explain what my intentions are. Thanks everyone!

Jerry

Back