Jerry Vanderstelt LORT Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Caedus, your PM box is full.

Just wanted to let you know that Kit is going to be able to order one for me. Thanks for being willing to help me out, though.

And to Kit- :rock

Hey, what's going on? The litho's went up for sale at 6:50 PST this morning but when directed to Ebay the item was no longer available :confused:

Hey, what's going on? The litho's went up for sale at 6:50 PST this morning but when directed to Ebay the item was no longer available :confused:

It just means they hadn't started yet; I just got my sketch edition! :chew

anybody got the ebay link for the litho. for some reason, jerry's site is blocked here and I can't view it.

Nevermind, I got it.

Last edited:
I got the regular edition. Couldn't spend $150 plus $20 shipping to Canada. The remarqe is not that big of a deal to me anyways, I'm just happy I got a litho, it is fantastic.

I got the regular edition. Couldn't spend $150 plus $20 shipping to Canada. The remarqe is not that big of a deal to me anyways, I'm just happy I got a litho, it is fantastic.

Couldn`t resist ...ordered a couple of the remarque editions. To get an original pencil etching of Jerry`s work for an extra $55 is a steal, it`s the way to go. :monkey5

Back