JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Your image doesn't seem to be loading for me Chilipep. I really want to know what it is too...the suspense is killing me! :panic:

the safari jacket would be my preferred choice of outfit for Moore:

Bond3.jpg

Octopussy-Safari-Suit.jpg

I love the safari jacket as well! It just really screams the Moore Bond era to me. I would love to see TMWTGG version of the safari suit taken on by Yunsil, but it really does come down to which age range bbkill's sculpt would fit into best.

The Roger Moore Bond films had a pretty heavy focus on the fads happening at the time and to me nothing shouts fad louder than a leisure suit! :rotfl

I've got Imaresq's, the TTL, Reggie's, Roadshow's, BBKill's and the only one I'm truly satisfied with is Modern Life's, after I get that I will finally call my Bond done.

Which lmaresqrd sculpt do you have - the one done by his friend (which was a tad too big) or the one privately commissioned?

That's a pretty awesome Connery Bond sculpt that bbkill did. is he making anymore of those?
I would contact bbkill to find out for sure, but when I sent him a message asking if he had anymore Connery sculpts left he told me that they were sold out, but asked if I wanted to be included in a second run of them. I don't know when he is planning the second run, but its never too early to get on the list for it! :lol

As long as it's a 70's cut, it's good to me. I want those bell bottoms.

Gotta say I'm partial to Rahmier's choice. It screams 70's Bond without being weird...the safari jacket is just SO specific to me. Not to mention Sideshow made that one. Not saying it couldn't be made again better, it's just been done.

The Sideshow figure looks like ass now. I've seen better tailoring on Ken dolls.

In the end I'll most likely jump on whatever gets decided anyway. I love Moore's films, especially all the ones after Moonraker, even though he was showing his age in those.

Not to sound like a newb, but any chance someone could fill me in on who made each of these heads? I've been suddenly wanting a Craig Bond in my collection, and am trying to decide where I want to piece it together from...

The second and last look the best to me, but that may just be due to the paintjobs.

From left to right:
Sniderman, Bbkill 1, Bbkill 2, Inigou, Modern Life.

Back