Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SS 1/4 SCALE JUNGLE HUNTER PREDATOR

Just another quick update on another new Sideshow piece that arrived a few weeks back. It's the 1/4 scale Jungle Hunter Predator Maquette Exclusive! As a huge fan of the original Predator movie, when this came up for pre order, it was a no brainer that i was gonna have it...at least that's how i felt at the time. I even used up $1250 worth of accumulated reward points so that made the purchase even more desirable.

However, a few months later i acquired the Predator Cinemaquette which as you can imagine, totally blew me away! So i was left with the dilemma of do i really need another Predator in my collection and would this new Jungle Hunter Maquette actually deliver.

Well, yes and no is the answer. Firstly, there's no point comparing this Maquette against the Cinemaquette as they are 2 totally different scales and designs (not to mention price difference). Whilst i'm not one of these guys who has to have everything movie accurate, i could certainly appreciate that the Jungle Hunter Pred Maquette looked really nice out the box and fully assembled.

However, i immediately found myself displaying him side on as i felt that was its best angle...looking at it front on, you did start to get the impression that the Bio Mask was slightly oversized and did give off a slight 'bobblehead' effect...in pics i could'nt really see it but inhand it was quite noticeable. Your gonna spend $1250 on a statue and then display it from one angle, thats pretty much telling you that it's not money well spent. Also, another part i wasn't too keen on was the way the Pred leans so forward when the pegs were slotted into the base...for me it was a little too far of a lean and needed to be more upright in my opinion. Paint apps were pretty good as far as i could tell on the armour and both portraits. Base i would've liked to have been a tad bigger with more greenery perhaps...

All in all, had i not have purchased the Cinemaquette, i may have hung on to it but sadly i sold the Jungle Hunter Predator within 24 hours of it arriving lol Infact it beat the record of my fastest ever selling piece which was originally the OG Wolverine PF Exclusive. That piece sold less than 48 hours of me receiving it!

On the plus side i managed to sell it for more than what i had spent on it so in the end getting cash back for my existing reward points plus a little extra on top was a pretty good move.

If i was to rate the Jungle Hunter Predator Maquette then i would definately score it a solid 7.5/10

3190027284c85da64af180bf114440ea.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 1/3 SCALE PREDATOR CINEMAQUETTE

So got my Thanos Maquette a few weeks ago from Sideshow Collectibles...all in all its a really well made piece with some fantastic details on the throne itself :love would've loved an alternate switch out gauntlet though with maybe a clenched fist rather than the pointy finger [emoji20] still not a fan of that one...

cace369dfc67a8aafdb1a357d2350955.jpg

cd183780d212d66c97d9d06b369e849b.jpg

5d4bbf3ee142970616c52bd3962c633d.jpg

Congratz on snagging the EX Andy :clap :hi5: amazing pics as always :)

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' 1/4 SCALE CUSTOM SILVER SURFER REG/EX

Arguably one of the best statue design concepts for the Silver Surfer...here are the regular and exclusive versions of the 1/4 scale (albeit a large 1/4 scale) custom Silver Surfer which was digitally sculpted by Avi AY as part of a private comission [emoji4] Difference between the 2 versions would be the transparent cosmic wave.

09b2dbe2870eca11ea94b310552e9991.jpeg

dbd287d842ac7dbe019d0b03ae94c466.jpg

e1df1d3a7c0f5b2fd746b210ff9aef89.jpg

6ed16f032cbad7e796bf0c2444d8d850.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 1/4 SCALE CUSTOM SILVER SURFER REG/EX

Super nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 1/4 SCALE CUSTOM MADX HULK

The King of Hulk statues finally arrives to the RB10 collection :love

448d5288be1ce72a9d541bf1e36f891d.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' G1 MEGATRON BASE REPAINT TEASER P...

Late to this party, it where did you get these heads from? Are any still available.? I've been desperate for a 1/4 Lee Batman.

These were a run of custom portraits made specifically for the Sideshow Batman PF. Sadly they would be long sold out by now but try trawling the various Facebook statue groups as you may find the odd collector selling them :)

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 1/4 SCALE CUSTOM MADX HULK

Nice Hulk bro!

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' 1/4 SCALE XM HULKBUSTER

Hello, how are you. last star wars statue looks amazing, infact i don't get too much star wars figure but this statue amazing :) Nice photos and figure. Congrats.

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' 1/4 SCALE XM HULKBUSTER

Hello, how are you. last star wars statue looks amazing, infact i don't get too much star wars figure but this statue amazing :) Nice photos and figure. Congrats.

Thank you for the kind words my friend...good to hear from you :)

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' 1/4 SCALE XM HULKBUSTER

As promised, here are some pics of the XM Hulkbuster which i recieved a few months back along with my XM Iron Man MK7 with custom torso and portrait :)

df777632100fdb64ef2e508462735cf0.jpg

f9b9717dd58b84bb4be0d6f31e0b6ec4.jpg

060cd89977ba67c1f91d8aa46e125ebb.jpg

a13902a1f41b8b8301ab591aafa981cd.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 1/4 SCALE CUSTOM MADX HULK

The King of Hulk statues finally arrives to the RB10 collection :love

448d5288be1ce72a9d541bf1e36f891d.jpg

Haven’t been online for a while Andy but great to see you haven’t slowed down :lol :lol

Holy cow! :thud: that custom Hulk looks sick! How do you rate it compared to the SS OG Hulk?

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 1/4 SCALE XM HULKBUSTER AND XM IRON MAN

Haven’t been online for a while Andy but great to see you haven’t slowed down :lol :lol

Holy cow! :thud: that custom Hulk looks sick! How do you rate it compared to the SS OG Hulk?

Hey man! :) Great to hear from you! Yea, hahaha...still addicted as ever to this crazy hobby :lol :lol Every year i say i'm either slowing down or quitting while i'm ahead but it never seems to go to plan :gah:

That MadX Hulk is definately in my top 5 pieces...infact it's so hard to pick a favourite from my collection that i have about 20 pieces in my top 5 :lol Although both the custom Hulk and the Sideshow OG Hulk were sculpted by the same guy (Andy Bergholtz), both have a completely different look and i just love them both. I still need to unbox both my Green and Grey OG's to take a group photo alongside the MadX Hulk...so for now here's another pic of the MadX Hulk and some mega old pics i took ages ago of the Sideshow ones before i reboxed them for storage :(

c6f13f71c98531ac2fc4d691049124ed.jpg

301ecbbfc70e8f52969345b9848e9e3c.jpg

1bfb959c61286359fa225c547897e92b.jpg

Back