JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Still don't like the modern life sculpt. It misses the nuances of the likeness. It actually reminds me of the old dangerous man sculpt. Feels like a step back 5 or so years to me.

I'm not trying to change anyone's minds about this sculpt. Just showing some better pics of my work. If you like bbkill I can see why if you like this one I can see why as well. To each his own.

I'm not trying to change anyone's minds about this sculpt. Just showing some better pics of my work. If you like bbkill I can see why if you like this one I can see why as well. To each his own.

Unfortunately playing the middle only gets some people on the forum more infuriated. ;)

Unfortunately playing the middle only gets some people on the forum more infuriated. ;)
Personally I'm going with this one.....

f55aefd00b8d6f58d1e30494f0c57e20.jpg

c20710f64c22e20197c72d7f96ed7baf.jpg

Still don't like the modern life sculpt. It misses the nuances of the likeness. It actually reminds me of the old dangerous man sculpt. Feels like a step back 5 or so years to me.
5 years in the past? Ray I usually agree with you but, I know you have a bbkill Craig so your bias might be clouding your judgement lol. Ive seen both in hand and I think the ML is way better in hand (and pics) I think Bbkill's Craig has too long of a face and the eyes are too small....still one of the best Craig's though.

I may have also been a bit biased cause I always thought that modern life company was really shady the way they tried to drag silentsurfers name through the mud right at their inception, and I certainly think its a good sculpt and likeness and that jacob brought the absolute best out of it, but I still think BBkill is a more refined sculpt with better likeness and better hairsculpt for skyfall

I think that Modern Life's sculpt is great! Not perfect, but pretty close to it IMO.

Of course it looks good when you put it up next to a photo of the real actor, but the real test is when you have no reference and you only have your memory. :rotfl

People complaining about the ML sculpt, especially with that awesome paint, probably could never own a Hot Toys product, because HT has produced less than a handful of sculpts with such a good likeness. :rotfl

Moving away from the ML head does anyone know of a good Moore sculpt? Besides Sideshow's figures I only know of Headplay's and Ada Chan's sculpts and I'm not completely sold on the quality of them. Anyone have any experience with either of them?

Apparently BBKill is going to be doing a Moore and Dalton sometime in the future.

Apparently BBKill is going to be doing a Moore and Dalton sometime in the future.

I waiting for that Moore.... waiting....

I know Moore Bond is not really "Bond" -- not in the way Connery and now Craig have handled it -- but I did grow up with the Moore Bonds and have a certain nostalgia for Moore prior to "Moonraker".

we definitely need a Moore! Of all the bonds, hed probably pop out the most with an accurately tailored 70s suit.. (maybe not in a good way, but still love Roger!)

hahah, can never go wrong with the clown..

my first thought was this (also my favorite moore film by far)

The-Spy-Who-Loved-Me-Dinner-Suit.jpg

Back