Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, How are you ? :) I hope you are doing very well. The Ironman Busts and the Tony Stark statue are really cool. Your collection is progressing magnificently. Congrats. :) In addition , the specially made glass showcase look great. I am thinking of having a showcase done in the near future. Nice collection Congrats :)
Thanks for the kind words my friend! Looking forward to seeing pics of your new showcase :)

like the terminator stuff
Thanks for the kind words buddy! Yea, i pretty much started out with the Sideshow T-800 Premium Format and then moved to the Enterbay 1/4 scale figure for a bit more realism. Both the Enterbay T-800 Arnolds are still some of my favourite Terminator collectibles. Pretty sure the clean version is quite hard to find these days whereas last i heard, the battle-damaged version has been recasted by another opportunist company! o_O

Wow still going strong if not stronger

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Hey Geil, better late than never! :LOL: Hope your well buddy.

I dont know how many times i've said to myself that i need to retire from this hobby...then a new unmissable piece comes along and i'm dragged back in! :gah: With that said, i'm still in the process of refining my collection as space always becomes an issue over time and slowly slowly i'm selling/sold a number of statues that sadly don't/didn't make the final cut so to speak...

On the other hand i still over 25+ pre orders to fulfill so who am i kidding! :slap

Hey RB, Happy new year bud! Haven't been intouch for a looooooong time. How is the collection?
Happy New Year SI! Yea, all good thanks. Always trying to downsize my collection and then find another 3 turn up at my doorstep! :LOL: Currently waiting on the Prime 1 1:3 Jungle Hunter Predator and the bust that goes with it....cant wait! :banana

Wow still going strong if not stronger

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Always my friend ;) Just trying to find an endgame to my collecting days o_O

Your collection is still amazing as usual.

Thanks my bro! :hi5: Hope all is well with you and still collecting! (y)

New addition to the collection (before the big statue arrives)...the Prime 1 Limited Edition Jungle Hunter Predator Bust o_O

Attachments

• 87836144-8A34-40F9-AE8E-555968E7D926.jpeg
    87836144-8A34-40F9-AE8E-555968E7D926.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
New addition to the collection (before the big statue arrives)...the Prime 1 Limited Edition Jungle Hunter Predator Bust o_O
And the Beast is home 🤩 Just sheer perfection :thud:

Wow Congrats RB! :wacky would love to see that predator statue in the flesh one day.

Considering how many amazing statues you have in your collection, where would you rank this one?

Also anything new on the way? You must be running out space now surely :p

Wow Congrats RB! :wacky would love to see that predator statue in the flesh one day.

Considering how many amazing statues you have in your collection, where would you rank this one?

Also anything new on the way? You must be running out space now surely :p

Hey Stark. That's a good question and a very difficult one to answer :LOL: The Prime 1 Jungle Predator is unquestionably one of the largest statues in my collection. Not since the days of collecting all those 1/2 scale Iron Man statues/Lifesize Busts and those custom 1/12 scale Optimus Prime and Megatron, have i owned something so huge...and don't forget, Predator is definitely on the larger side of 1/3 scale for sure :thud:

It's certainly up there, maybe in my top 5? lol

As for what's new...there are so many pieces that have arrived that i just haven't had any time to take pictures :( There's a custom Ghost Rider on motorcycle (which has an incredible light up feature), there's a really nice custom Surfer in a museum pose and I just received my custom MadX Venom which is currently being painted so i'll definitely get some pics up soon (y)

Back