Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 1/4 SCALE XM HULKBUSTER AND XM IRON MAN

New arrival to the collection is my custom 1/4 scale Wolverine :love Absolutely love this piece as it's perfectly scaled and displays really well with my Hulks :)

a9f87b8868856bf530fd416632a34884.jpg

9c3f29db5b1d3dd1ee83693ef1b5c6f7.jpg

9b8f5167ec136b37d8e716401f9ff943.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' 1/4 SCALE CUSTOM SILVER SURFER REG/E

Arguably one of the best statue design concepts for the Silver Surfer...here are the regular and exclusive versions of the 1/4 scale (albeit a large 1/4 scale) custom Silver Surfer which was digitally sculpted by Avi AY as part of a private comission [emoji4] Difference between the 2 versions would be the transparent cosmic wave.

09b2dbe2870eca11ea94b310552e9991.jpeg

dbd287d842ac7dbe019d0b03ae94c466.jpg

e1df1d3a7c0f5b2fd746b210ff9aef89.jpg

6ed16f032cbad7e796bf0c2444d8d850.jpg

Does the bottom of the Base on the AY Sculpture Surfer have anything on it? I was looking to buy one and wanna make sure it's not one of the knockoffs that are all over Ebay. Trying to figure out a way to differentiate between a genuine one and a fake one. Thanks.

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM 1/4 SCALE WOLVERINE

Haven't checked in on ur collection in a while and it shows! so much new stuff! are you getting into any of those Queen or Infinity Studios 1:1 busts for Wonder Woman, Bats, or Supes?

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' 1/4 SCALE CUSTOM SILVER SURFER REG/E

Does the bottom of the Base on the AY Sculpture Surfer have anything on it? I was looking to buy one and wanna make sure it's not one of the knockoffs that are all over Ebay. Trying to figure out a way to differentiate between a genuine one and a fake one. Thanks.

It sure does! Most, if not all original custom pieces will come with a printed and numbered sticker that fits on the underside of the base. This is probably the bets way to tell the difference between an original and a copy. Hope that helps buddy and best of luck in your search ;)

Haven't checked in on ur collection in a while and it shows! so much new stuff! are you getting into any of those Queen or Infinity Studios 1:1 busts for Wonder Woman, Bats, or Supes?

Hey buddy, great to hear from you :) Yea, still collecting and addicted as ever! :lol :lol I'm really digging the Thanos and Hulk Busts from Queen Studios but getting into lifesize busts again after i sold all my Iron Man ones would definately take a huge chunk of display space...and its space i sadly don't have much of these days :(

Hello, how are you today?

This Wolverine figure really really amazing. I think it's very detailed and cool. Nice marvel harmony. The quality of the collection is increasing day by day, I really congratulate you. :clap

I haven't been able to add new photos yet. I have accumulated a lot of figure :) :yess: I hope I can share.

Good job. Have a great day :)

Hello, how are you today?

This Wolverine figure really really amazing. I think it's very detailed and cool. Nice marvel harmony. The quality of the collection is increasing day by day, I really congratulate you. :clap

I haven't been able to add new photos yet. I have accumulated a lot of figure :) :yess: I hope I can share.

Good job. Have a great day :)

Thank you very much for the kind words my friend and look forward to seeing pictures of your collection also :yess: :)

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM 1/4 SCALE PSYLOCKE STATUE

Man, its been a while since i last posted...got a stackful of statues that i still need to take pics of (which i hope to get round to in the next week or two). Here's one of the last pieces i received back in November of last year. My custom 1/4 scale Psylocke! :naughty Arguably one of the heaviest bases that i've ever experienced since being in the hobby :thud: Nonetheless, a great statue which features 4 switch out portraits aswell as 4 alternate switch out hands for different display options!

ce1f52d15462c4c6ebeb4f77611c8bc9.jpg

8f883af534672d60e1dd91cbaa706d89.jpg

1d43b64d934afcdd7b6dc2fc7d75f87e.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM 1/4 SCALE PSYLOCKE STATUE

Nice!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM 1/4 SCALE PSYLOCKE STATUE

Hey Roberto ! Long time no see !

Where are those incredibles Iron Men ! You are into some good old stuffs it seems :)

Hi Roberto, can you please show your current set up of Iron Man life size busts for inspiration?

What are your opinions on cases for War Marchine/ Iron Patriot?

Thank you!

Hi Roberto, can you please show your current set up of Iron Man life size busts for inspiration?

What are your opinions on cases for War Marchine/ Iron Patriot?

Thank you!

Hi buddy and thanks for your question. Sadly due to a change in direction, I have now sold off my lifesize IM collection :(

I certainly do miss them. However, displaying lifesize busts can be extremely difficult when you have such a small display area (like I used to have). I had custom made glass cases for my busts which I was happy with...although for characters such as WarMachine and Iron Patriot, I had decided to not make cases for them purely for the fact that those busts include their huge shoulder guns and this would make having a glass case built for them impractical as it would just be too big...which was fustrating as I?d like to have them all displayed alongside each other :( Hope that helps buddy.

Here?s a few pics for you:

1b24bb6e95007b484adca63870f7cb0f.jpg

e910ead37343d7226d92de4d591d19dc.jpg

48e473c6f19f4635cf7d1088197e30bf.jpg

70fc4e90532cba199184d6bf7a556636.jpg

Big shout out to US based company Creations N Chrome for taking my Sideshow Iron Man Comiquette to the next level with this awesome chrome paint to really make the colours pop [emoji3]

e5c7b427b15493d759245c5f69d6557a.jpg

f6f5e7e1046cb4779eb768a7236d3b20.jpeg

Big shout out to US based company Creations N Chrome for taking my Sideshow Iron Man Comiquette to the next level with this awesome chrome paint to really make the colours pop [emoji3]

e5c7b427b15493d759245c5f69d6557a.jpg

f6f5e7e1046cb4779eb768a7236d3b20.jpeg

Hey Andy! How I’ve missed this thread :( DAMN! Your post has had over 3 million views :thud: that’s gotta be some kind of record right?! Anyway, wishing you and the family a very Merry Christmas and I absolutely love that chromed out Iron Man Comiquette...sick!:yess:

Hello, How are you ? :) I hope you are doing very well. The Ironman Busts and the Tony Stark statue are really cool. Your collection is progressing magnificently. Congrats. :) In addition , the specially made glass showcase look great. I am thinking of having a showcase done in the near future. Nice collection Congrats :)

Back