JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

I like that Spectre get-up.

Reminds me of this:

GW263H392

One of the more 'timeless' Moore outfits.... aside from the Dirty Harry holster.

i tried to fix my link fellas, not sure why it didnt work? I was thinking the double breasted blue tuxedo from The Spy Who Loved Me..

The Double-Breasted Dinner Jacket –The Suits of James Bond

Suits of Bond site doesn't like hotlinking.

It does look like the LALD outfit as well but Craig looks like McQueen from Bullitt in the poster too

Here's the latest pic of Bond from Spectre:

"Does my head look big in this!?"

The sad thing is, I'd pay a ton of money for that outfit and a decent HS alone.

Spectre is going to be awesome. I haven't read any of the scripts, but I did read the latest scene-by-scene synopsis via the Sony leaks and it sounds like the Bond film I've been dreaming of - like Thunderball or YOLT in its scale. It suffers from any real 'caper' or ticking clock, but I'm still really looking forward to it. I'm also pleased at all the places the film is visiting - Austria, Rome and Mexico so far, great as some recent Bonds have been too UK and studio bound.

Looks like the loading toys 'dangerous man' sculpt from Way back when.!

Cool little teaser for sure. Craig has been compared with McQueen for years now, right down to the way he dresses.

Back