Is the Sideshow Joe line dead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't bring myself to buy a non-licensed custom from someone else.

Not knocking those who do..... just a limit I have set with this hobby.

If the line died tomorrow, I'd be grateful for all I got. Just really wish we would have got Scarlet, I do not want to have to customize her. One of the main reasons I got into this line was because the initial advertisement had a strong female presence :impatient:

But thanks for the great figures anyway Sideshow :)

ah wait till SDCC.....Destro and Scarlet are coming

it just takes 10 years to make them.Sideshow has already said on twitter more joes are coming

I think we should put on an ”occupy Sideshow” until we get new figures.

I really wish they would do a fans choice though. I think that would be neat.

my fans choice would be Quick Kick...during that martial arts/ninja madness during the 80's...he was my favorite as a kid (among the many others)

If the line died tomorrow, I'd be grateful for all I got. Just really wish we would have got Scarlet, I do not want to have to customize her. One of the main reasons I got into this line was because the initial advertisement had a strong female presence :impatient:

But thanks for the great figures anyway Sideshow :)

I wouldnt, they are still abou 10 essentail figures away IMO to complete the line.

SS kills this line and Im done with them as a company

They never complete anything, **** even the SW line doesnt have some core characters yet, SS just has their fingers in two many pies all the time

I wouldnt, they are still abou 10 essentail figures away IMO to complete the line.

They never complete anything, **** even the SW line doesnt have some core characters yet, SS just has their fingers in two many pies all the time

look man,producing statues is more important :lol

if anyone is expecting them to "complete the line", I would advise not holding your breathe. as for "essential" figures, I'm sure Destro and maybe a Snow Job or Scarlett most likely will come to fruition.

SDCC should set the tone for 2014...until then, i'm holding on to my figures.

I don't think any of these high-end companies has ever actually made all of the figures in any line, have they?

Back