Is the Sideshow Joe line dead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well, if Sideshow did drop the line, I am sure 3A would pick it up, they seem to be acquiring everything they can these days.

I'd love to see that - people are foaming at the mouth over SSC's interpretations - what do you think the reaction would be to highly stylized 3A versions?
:lol

I'd love to see that - people are foaming at the mouth over SSC's interpretations - what do you think the reaction would be to highly stylized 3A versions?
:lol

Its true, I am sure its would be a love or hate thing. :lol

I know their IronMan is eliciting some interesting conversation. :monkey1

Sideshow learned that most Joe collectors don't want statues. The 1/6 line isn't dead, but at the same time some of the Sideshow designs have turned off collectors who wsnt them to be true to the original designs.

Except Teemu, he loves them all.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

I wouldn't be surprised if, based on all the negative reaction to Destro they've decided to kill the line. Thanks guys - it's all your fault.

Well that is Sideshow's mentality. Rather than admit that the warehouse warming turd was their fault, they just blame it on a lack of interest on the part of the fans. Wash, rinse, repeat, onto the next 1:6 line cancellation. :lol

Back