Is the Sideshow Joe line dead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 'Ask Sideshow' section would be best for questions like there as a thread like this may go unnoticed for quite awhile (as is evident by my very late response here, ha!).

So is the Joe line dead? Far from it! :)

-SideshowAlex

PROVE IT.

Put Baroness up for preorder already and show us something new.

PROVE IT.

Put Baroness up for preorder already and show us something new.

I have no control over when an item is going up for Pre-Order. Folks can take my word for it or not but I got a gander of some upcoming figures last week and I think folks will be mighty happy with them once their released.

I think Baroness will be a little ways away from Pre-Order unfortunately as certain armor and body modifications have had to be done in order to create an even better and stronger representation of Baroness for Joe fans.

-SideshowAlex

I have no control over when an item is going up for Pre-Order. Folks can take my word for it or not but I got a gander of some upcoming figures last week and I think folks will be mighty happy with them once their released.

I think Baroness will be a little ways away from Pre-Order unfortunately as certain armor and body modifications have had to be done in order to create an even better and stronger representation of Baroness for Joe fans.

-SideshowAlex

I can live with this....for a little while:impatient:

The 'Ask Sideshow' section would be best for questions like there as a thread like this may go unnoticed for quite awhile (as is evident by my very late response here, ha!).

So is the Joe line dead? Far from it! :)

-SideshowAlex

Great news, thanks for the update SideshowAlex!

-SideshowAlex

which I bet are some of the following

Destro
Cobra Commander
Snowjob
Scarlet
Shipwreck

Let me guess . . .

DEEJAY from BF 2000
The lime green Firefly
The General Hawk figure with the armor suit/jet pack
Capt. Gridiron
Fridge

;)

Thanks for thekinds words CA.

Though i wonder what those mods to the baroness might be...

I thought the Proto at SDCC was perfect.

OH well. as long as her hair stays sculpted, I'm down.

just a Destro and Snow Job alone (and of course either an Alpine or Shipwreck) and I would be amped
--

IF they design & produce ALPINE, then they have to design & produce BAZOOKA.

It's like Laurel without Hardy.

It's like Abbott without Costello.

It's like Burns without Allen.

;)

I wouldnt, they are still abou 10 essentail figures away IMO to complete the line.

SS kills this line and Im done with them as a company

They never complete anything, **** even the SW line doesnt have some core characters yet, SS just has their fingers in two many pies all the time

So I guess you have never heard of Hot Toys right ?

So I guess you have never heard of Hot Toys right ?
--

SO . . . you believe HOT TOYS will pick up the GI JOE license from SIDESHOW or SIDESHOW will outsource the design & production to HOT TOYS as part of an amended licensing agreement?

YOU KNOW . . . maybe with HOT TOYS . . . we may see some 1:6 vehicles.

:lol

Back