Is the Sideshow Joe line dead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they have sevaral more figures coming. I want a Mutt and Junkyard and a Snow Job and ship wreck. Plus we still need a Destro.

At this point...I don't give a rats stinking butt crack what figures they give us as long as we get SOMETHING.

I hope they have sevaral more figures coming. I want a Mutt and Junkyard and a Snow Job and ship wreck. Plus we still need a Destro.

would love ALL those figures,but as of now it doesn't look like we'll get them except maybe Destro and Shipwreck

There was one of those kahkah clones as a SDCC exc. and I think Neyo and another clone commander came out last year and Obi is coming next month and Yoda soon after.

SW alive. Joe dead.

Something like that. And there were so few Joes that we had to send some back, if I remember correctly. There was actually a negative amount released, so if you were collecting them all, you have fewer now than you had last year.

I don't think the line is dead. They most likely had to take a break so Hasbro could promote the movie stuff and we should start getting more ARAH news after that.

On a side note:

Last weekend I put a new desk in the office and rearranged the room. While I was moving stuff around I put all of the SS Joes on the bar and took this panoramic pic. Wish I had actually posed them and took a better pic, but it really puts into perspective the amount of Joes we've received so far (this is all of them minus the CC Red Repaint and the Destro is old 90s Hasbro with a Tony Hawk body inside.)

PANO_20130224_154422.jpg

it's not dead,its just running on snail's pace

close thread

back to the "it's time for the next no joe" thread

Wow, very impressive collection! We have had a lot of Joe figures, and for that I'm grateful. The last really essential figure I needed was Zartan, and I got that. Of course, I would love to see more like the Crimson Twins, Airtight, Barbecue, Eels, Snow Job, helmted CC, etc., but SSC has already hit on most of the heavy hitters and fan favorites.

Back