Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delayed an entire year to June 2023 holy crap it’s like a Hot Toys release schedule lol

That will make it 15 years between KOTCS and Indy 5 :thud:

Ughh i’m old.

At least it's actually being made.

It would be cool if the merchandise accompanying the movie wasn't delayed! I'd like to pre-order a new Hot Toys Raiders Indy before the estimated release is Q4 2025.

Old man Jones

Attachments

• 71DDEBBB-09B5-4160-B131-22AB4493AC74.jpeg
    71DDEBBB-09B5-4160-B131-22AB4493AC74.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 4995FEDF-A57A-4480-BC22-8B7F56220DF2.jpeg
    4995FEDF-A57A-4480-BC22-8B7F56220DF2.jpeg
    458.9 KB · Views: 82
I'll still be there day 1 first screening.

I'll also get any and all merchandise.

I'm more gutted it's been delayed til ******* 2023 than all other MCU films.

I'll still be there day 1 first screening.

I'll also get any and all merchandise.

I'm more gutted it's been delayed til ******* 2023 than all other MCU films.
So it is people like you that is the reason why this is happening...again. :lol

I never planned on ever giving this dumpster fire even a cent of my movie, but if it's as bad as it sounds, I'll go out of my way to never see it like I did with that last Star Wars "movie."

They had the restraint to not give Shia the hat back in 2008. "Restraint" isn't a word I'd associate with current year Disney/Lucasfilm.

80 year old Ford has held up better than the majority of the human race, and he actually doesn't look THAT bad in those pics. But that's the kind of thing that would work for a nostalgia-fueled TV commercial like those Direct TV ads. It's definitely NOT something I want to see in a whole movie.

He's probably barely in it though....glorified cameo. Fleabag will be in every frame, though.

FCTtqlvWQAc12ET

5t2kur.gif
5t2s95.gif

Blistering Barnacles! Banderas as grizzled ship Captain helping Jones, not what I expected, clearly some residual Spielberg childhood influence here
:D

Can't guess if he's his own treasure, lost city hunter(Atlantis?), on par with Sallah, but diving in the ocean instead ?
Or more likely just a brief, small part, ride for hire, on par with Jock and his seaplane, or Katanga and his smuggling freighter, etc.?
Hopefully at least a friend from his past, and we do get a tiny exposition hint of how they knew each-other.

Looks like a fun character role for Banderas, and that piece of junk boat has allot of character
:funny:

I like when the "vehicles" are characters onto themselves.

Last edited:
How it was racist to put anything in a museum in the first place, delivered via a Hannah Gadsby cameo. And the joke will be as funny as all of that suggests.

The next Indy trilogy will be Indy's female replacement donning his hat, breaking into museums to steal the artifacts he found and returning them to their original locations.

I can't wait to see the disappointment on her face when she discovers the Temple of Doom is now a Starbucks.

Yeah I saw that picture of Cruise recently. Definitely the most unflattering pic of him I've ever seen. Age is finally catching him.

Back