Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Not quite. I always tried to avoid the flat top appearance.

In those days I was trying to copy this

Spoiler Spoiler:

But as he got older he started shortening it and shortening it and I've also realized for myself that I had to do that too as my own face aged. When it starts to look like that again is when I cut it.

:lol

Not quite. I always tried to avoid the flat top appearance.

In those days I was trying to copy this

But as he got older he started shortening it and shortening it and I've also realized for myself that I had to do that too as my own face aged. When it starts to look like that again is when I cut it.

Speaking of cutting hair. I cut my own hair. I've been doing it for 6 years.

Maybe you should try slicked back hair style. That's a good look for straight hair. Use some pomade with some shine.

4k Indy set is $50 on Amazon for the next two hours if anyone is interested. I almost bit but I'll settle for my standard Blu ray set for now.

you should bite, the 4k upgrade is worth it, IMO.

the only downgrade is the packaging, imo

I'm thinking about it again after reading a couple reviews that indicate the 4k is a significant upgrade. There is that 4k steel book set coming in November but it's $100 on pre-order. I wonder if that will ever hit $50. 🤔

Delayed an entire year to June 2023 holy crap it’s like a Hot Toys release schedule lol

That will make it 15 years between KOTCS and Indy 5 :thud:

Ughh i’m old.

Back