Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't speak for me!! ;)
2245C01E-8015-48C3-BD88-25597613AF3B.gif

I think that Fleabag is supposed to be his granddaughter (so Shia Lebouf's daughter) which means yeah...acknowledging Crystal Skull.

Take this with a grain bag of salt sand …

“Fleabag” Emmy winner Waller-Bridge is starring in “Indiana Jones 5” as Helena, the goddaughter of Harrison Ford’s iconic adventurer

Don’t forget John Knoll’s underling with some sort of ping pong ball on a stick, intimacy supervisors lol, inflation, covid whether that is cheaper than 100 computer graphics artists somewhere on an island in the Atlantic is another question.
Not sure if they use intimacy supervisors for depictions of non-sexual violence ... but maybe. COVID departments are expensive but I wonder at this point how long they're going to stick around for. I've already seen minimal presence and policy on a couple of shows, while others stay more vigilant. Guess it depends on insurance policies and always varies by production company.

Yep, Last Crusade should have been Fords last outing. The series could have then got a reboot,
For me, I'd prefer to see a crap movie with a recast Indy than a crap movie with old man Ford as Indy.
I'm sure you'll get that "crap" soon enough.

Ford and Mangold at least we know they aren't trying to reboot, or fix the character, ...
Once they are gone, and it's all your beloved Disney-Story-Group in charge, ... they'll start by "fixing" (see above for meaning) everything they don't like about the character.
And you know it, Good luck with that crap. :lol

Knowing Disney they might just reimagine him guiltily retuning artifacts and teaching CRT at university :lol

Oh that's^ a joke now, yet coming soon enough, the Disney reboot some here are pining for, will be all about retroactively blaming ^ the guilty straight, white, male character, and "fixing"✂️ him, to fit modern audience self righteous virtue signals.
As Disney reinvents her too, the new nonbinary-lgbipoc cardboard Marion, will be used as the voice and vessel to check, judge, and put him in his place. As they proclaim they brought the first strong, brave, independent character to the franchise.:lol

Last edited:
LOL this is my first time going down a twitter rabbit hole, this is freakin hysterical.

Some of you expert paranoid twits need to check out.

LOL more proof the "movie expert trolls" decrying the cg and aging, don't even know what they are looking at, or complaining about, time to move the goal post yet again.

Last edited:
Honestly, that's one of the best moments in Temple of Doom. Was nice to see Ke receive such recognition and acclaim after having basically given up on acting.

Last edited:
Back