InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the advice of them saying to post it on queen studios blogs, forums, Facebook account is not working. They're deleting any criticism surrounding the cowl. Even if it is a minor issue to some they won't even let it gain traction so there's no where else to really post about these things so it may very well be pointless. But that goes to show queen studios "transparency" is fake it's also suspicious now.
276973C3-666D-4D72-8A8D-5AF045363651.jpeg

Posted this on their blog, and it wasn’t approved by the admins.. kind of giving up towards telling them improvements while trying not to bring them down at all. Wow idk man.

Last edited:
I can't speak to any of that because I'm not following this as close as other collectors are.
Ah I see well I provided proof because some guys post about it from two weeks ago on the page was recently deleted. So were my comments from last night when they finally let me into the group and this morning is when I noticed these comments I replied to were gone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220831-130114_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220831-130114_Gallery.jpg
    459.3 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 597211
Posted this on their blog, and it wasn’t approved by the admins.. kind of giving up to towards telling them improvements while trying not to bring them down at all. Wow idk man.
Yeah so much for open to feedback and thanks for your feedback. It seems like they noticed most collectors will just pay the high price just to have something that's not Hot toys.

Ah I see well I provided proof because some guys post about it from two weeks ago on the page was recently deleted. So were my comments from last night when they finally let me into the group and this morning is when I noticed these comments I replied to were gone.
FC9A89DA-8016-423D-B302-07FA789DB709.jpeg

I still see them, I don’t think they deleted the comments, however the blog posts were for sure not approved. Might just comment on their ig.

View attachment 597213

I still see them, I don’t think they deleted the comments, however the blog posts were for sure not approved. Might just comment on their ig.
Just start putting it on everything even not Batman related 😵 thats weird I couldn't find the comments again when I looked. I'll have to see again either way I hope it gets seen.

I’m just messing around. I really have no idea of the magnetic quality.

I must admit, I really like the idea of the forearm being the changing point. The wrist pegs can be rather unsightly on some figures with nude forearms.
I wonder if that'll mess with articulation. I plan on leaving mine in a museum pose tho I never need my Batman to do crazy action poses he's a character that can get away with a museum pose.

I'm gonna post over there and say it's better to have a little bit of nose showing. It's more realistic to have the cowl slightly more around this showing a bit of nose.

Just the tip.
They took it too literally when people said it looks like an homage to the Adam West cowl. They gave him the same nose.
gettyimages-77798313-2000.jpg

Back