InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did I mentioned that they should smooth it out a bit more the grain is very subtle and by doing that it will look more accurate.
Means a lot thanks so much, adding the texture along with the nose change.. geez there will be nothing wrong with the cowl. Pattinson speaks with his eyes and cowl, its so perfectly fit and snug that if they make this change, his presence will be very strong in our collection. Hope for the best they update it, and if they do.. we're going to have an additional 3-5 pages in this forum talking about this wonderful piece of work. LOL

Attachments

• 5438AD4D-2694-4A00-B2D2-7DFFF86DE227.jpeg
    5438AD4D-2694-4A00-B2D2-7DFFF86DE227.jpeg
    438 KB · Views: 0
  • DAA84023-3CB4-44FE-92CD-AF421AFBC553.jpeg
    DAA84023-3CB4-44FE-92CD-AF421AFBC553.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 0
  • F713BC59-C9E8-4AC5-93DA-5273CCF5393F.jpeg
    F713BC59-C9E8-4AC5-93DA-5273CCF5393F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • A38CAD83-31C3-4393-8F01-56D9931B9230.jpeg
    A38CAD83-31C3-4393-8F01-56D9931B9230.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Means a lot thanks so much, adding the texture along with the nose change.. geez there will be nothing wrong with the cowl. Pattinson speaks with his eyes and cowl, its so perfectly fit and snug that if they make this change, his presence will be very strong in our collection. Hope for the best they update it, and if they do.. we're going to have an additional 3-5 pages in this forum talking about this wonderful piece of work. LOL
Definitely. You can actually see how subtle the grain to the leather is in those images if you look close enough. Very important that this checks all the boxes for the perfect Batman figure between HT.

Now we wait, and hope they make these changes. :hammerhead:

In another note, the more I kept watching the film, the more I loved the suit. I think I care a lot about this figure because I'm starting to like this more than the Bale suit. My reasoning is because theres so many different textures and materials in the suit, and especially how the cowl captures pattinsons skull features and jawline. Sadly, we weren't able to see all his gadgets, but yeah its been growing on me. It looks so militaristic, and authentic.

Bale's suit design is more armor like, which is really cool, but overtime the lack of different diecast, cloth or other materials made it a bit less interesting. Might have to see the movie again and reconsider lol. I also really like the arkham styled Battinson chest. What ya'll think?

983B570A-46CE-489F-A833-A9344A3ABCAF.png

I’m enjoying Nose-Gate more than Pleather-Cape Gate
I never understand the cape thing I spend more time looking at the cowl

In another note, the more I kept watching the film, the more I loved the suit. I think I care a lot about this figure because I'm starting to like this more than the Bale suit. My reasoning is because theres so many different textures and materials in the suit, and especially how the cowl captures pattinsons skull features and jawline. Sadly, we weren't able to see all his gadgets, but yeah its been growing on me. It looks so militaristic, and authentic.

Bale's suit design is more armor like, which is really cool, but overtime the lack of different diecast, cloth or other materials made it a bit less interesting. Might have to see the movie again and reconsider lol. I also really like the arkham styled Battinson chest. What ya'll think?

View attachment 597272
It's my favorite suit so far I hope they continue building on it and make it look more refinded while still keeping some of its recognizable features. It looks like the tale tale games suit almost.
93xevkl9n2k51.jpg

View attachment 597272
TDK suit looks like it came out of Lockheed Martin Skunk Works. The new one is cool but has a lot of mismatched pieces like the very organic cowl vs the really geometric chest and abs and a bunch of random noise like the darts on the gauntlets.

The rough around the edges aspects work for the film but I prefer the more high tech coherent design over the mismatched pieced together look. This isn't a criticism of the Pattinson design because its obvious that's what they were going for.

I definitely like both way more than any of the fake muscle suits though.

TDK suit looks like it came out of Lockheed Martin Skunk Works. The new one is cool but has a lot of mismatched pieces like the very organic cowl vs the really geometric chest and abs and a bunch of random noise like the darts on the gauntlets.

The rough around the edges aspects work for the film but I prefer the more high tech coherent design over the mismatched pieced together look. This isn't a criticism of the Pattinson design because its obvious that's what they were going for.

I definitely like both way more than any of the fake muscle suits though.
I'd also prefer something more high tech but not of the same color. I don't like the Bale Suits at all really I think the symbol is too small and I'm just not a fan overall. I just hope we're not looking at another mandalorian situation or TDK/TDKR situation where he only gets one different suit and then keeps the same one for the rest of his trilogy. And in the mandalorians case he only gets a blue knee pad and that's really the only difference with his beskar armor in season 2.

Oh yeah The Batman trilogy should be like IronMan, hopefully he is on his 47th suit by the third one.

Oh yeah The Batman trilogy should be like IronMan, hopefully he is on his 47th suit by the third one.
Yeah if he has 47 suits by his sequel he would up Ironman by 5 because he was wearing the mk 42 in that and then between Infinity War and endgame we don't see the suits in between the mk 50 and mk 85. I think a different suit per movie would be good Ben Affleck has the most suits so far and he was only in 2 movies plus a cameo in Suicide Squad.

I prefer this suit over Bale's. Not that I don't like that one but this screams Lee Bermejo to me and that's why I love it. It's more grounded in realism and as they said when filming, Bruce made his Batsuit and gear (Batmobile and Bat Bike) himself which is usually how Batman has done his stuff back then in the comics. Plus the clear inspiration from BTAS which is to me my definitive version of the character in media. And of course inspiration for the story is taken from stuff like The Long Halloween, Earth One. If they do give him a new suit I hope it's the same just more refined so a better utility belt that has the khaki yellowish color or it can stay the same just with some new pouches and attachments. The gauntlets being all black and have actual metal fins. The Bat symbol on his chest being more in shape of his comic Bat, The boots being the same with the sleeves having the comic point at the top. Basically this.
d6dd30cbc12f2f4797612f621d985ed2.jpg

I prefer this suit over Bale's. Not that I don't like that one but this screams Lee Bermejo to me and that's why I love it. It's more grounded in realism and as they said when filming, Bruce made his Batsuit and gear (Batmobile and Bat Bike) himself which is usually how Batman has done his stuff back then in the comics. Plus the clear inspiration from BTAS which is to me my definitive version of the character in media. And of course inspiration for the story is taken from stuff like The Long Halloween, Earth One. If they do give him a new suit I hope it's the same just more refined so a better utility belt that has the khaki yellowish color or it can stay the same just with some new pouches and attachments. The gauntlets being all black and have actual metal fins. The Bat symbol on his chest being more in shape of his comic Bat, The boots being the same with the sleeves having the comic point at the top. Basically this. View attachment 597307
This would be a great suit for it to evolve into. I would also add a sharper nose to the cowl instead of squared off.

This would be a great suit for it to evolve into. I would also add a sharper nose to the cowl instead of squared off.
Yeah exactly what I was thinking. I also don't mind him keeping the longer ears/horns though wouldn't be opposed to the short one's as long as it's done right. I was going to say he can finally use a larger grapple gun but I like the spring action one's more as they were a cool idea taken from Taxi Driver. I just hope he finally learned to use Batarangs and he has them as weapons in the sequel. His tech can evolve also but mostly for gadgets rather then his suit.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking. I also don't mind him keeping the longer ears/horns though wouldn't be opposed to the short one's as long as it's done right. I was going to say he can finally use a larger grapple gun but I like the spring action one's more as they were a cool idea taken from Taxi Driver. I just hope he finally learned to use Batarangs and he has them as weapons in the sequel. His tech can evolve also but mostly for gadgets rather then his suit.
I just hope there is a different suit in the sequel I know for some people they get tired of multiple suits but I think it's fun for collectors to have different versions to choose from or collect all for a hall of armor type thing like people do with Iron man.

I'm fine with a new suit but hope it's not too drastic a change. I still feel a tinge of disappointment when I rewatch TDK and see the Begins suit completely discarded so early in the movie, especially that thick beast like neck.

Back