InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just realised release date is q2 2023, loving these 3q release dates, been getting use to hot toys 1year+
Not sure how realistic that date is. They only have to release a few units in China to meet that deadline. I bet it's months later before most of us get it in hand.

All these nose jokes, complaints and such you think you guys would actually go to their FB page and tell them to fix it. Smh If it bothers you guys do what batfan08 said and bombard their FB and Insta with it. It doesn't bother me that much but I notice it now after seeing more images, and YES now it's starting to bother me a bit. So I'm going to send mortar strikes to their pages and ask them to fix it. Though I also was thinking the nose could be a part of the mouth plates and it doesn't go in all the way into the cowl like it should.

Last edited:
I'm laughing but also amazed to see all the individuals who waited months for InArt's The Batman to drop...it does...to much acclaim and praise...only to then see the other shoe drop with complaints or points of minute inaccuracy.

You do realize that in the movie, perhaps there's some days where the cowl doesn't quite fit Pattinson's head as other days? Therefore the nose don't fit...yet you still look to quit. I sure hope the biggest Freak of them all: George Clinton is in here reading all your nose posts (Sir Nose'devoid of Funk).

You collectors are like a Roman Emperor - ready to thumbs up or down in the Colosseum 👍👎

All these nose jokes, complaints and such you think you guys would actually got to their FB page and tell them to fix it. Smh If it bothers you guys do what batfan08 said and bombard their FB and Insta with it. It doesn't bother me that much but I notice it now after seeing more images, and YES now it's starting to bother me a bit. So I'm going to send mortar strikes to their pages and ask them to fix it. Though I also was thinking the nose could be a part of the mouth plates and it doesn't go in all the way into the cowl like it should.
My approval to join their thing is pending also messaged them on Instagram.

I'm laughing but also amazed to see all the individuals who waited months for InArt's The Batman to drop...it does...to much acclaim and praise...only to then see the other shoe drop with complaints or points of minute inaccuracy.

You do realize that in the movie, perhaps there's some days where the cowl doesn't quite fit Pattinson's head as other days? Therefore the nose don't fit...yet you still look to quit. I sure hope the biggest Freak of them all: George Clinton is in here reading all your nose posts (Sir Nose'devoid of Funk).

You collectors are like a Roman Emperor - ready to thumbs up or down in the Colosseum 👍👎
Ok pull up a scene where you see his nose I'll wait. And don't use the one where he's in Riddlers apparentment because it's a low angle shot.

On their own statue that received praise on everything but the base the nose was hidden. They pretty much copied prime 1 or the bust from infinity studios.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220830-235131_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-235131_Instagram.jpg
    933.4 KB · Views: 0
If some of you really don't care about the nose being incorrect they should include an addition cowl that covers the nose. Similar to how hot toys updated the hair but still give the original clean hair look and also they had to fix that mk 85 headsculpt blunder. For the price point there's no reason they should nail everything and then neglect the cowl.

All these nose jokes, complaints and such you think you guys would actually got to their FB page and tell them to fix it. Smh If it bothers you guys do what batfan08 said and bombard their FB and Insta with it. It doesn't bother me that much but I notice it now after seeing more images, and YES now it's starting to bother me a bit. So I'm going to send mortar strikes to their pages and ask them to fix it. Though I also was thinking the nose could be a part of the mouth plates and it doesn't go in all the way into the cowl like it should.
If anyone else is bothered by this, I suggest you comment on their fb or Instagram. I just sent them a message on insta and they actually responded. The more people who talk about this, the more they will reconsider.

The texture is also a big issue for me, they can def make is smoother like their 1/3, it probably just needs to be sculpted. These upcoming weeks are important for their feedback so it’s good for us to tell them if we think they can improve on something. Many of us are still getting the figure, but like anything there’s room for improvement, which is why these figures are not final. Help us out into saving this figure, so we don’t have to buy another $500 dollar headsculpt which this should have originally came with!

If anyone else is bothered by this, I suggest you comment on their fb or Instagram. I just sent them a message on insta and they actually responded. The more people who talk about this, the more they will reconsider.

The texture is also a big issue for me, they can def make is smoother like their 1/3, it probably just needs to be sculpted. These upcoming weeks are important for their feedback so it’s good for us to tell them if we think they can improve on something. Many of us are still getting the figure, but like anything there’s room for improvement, which is why these figures are not final. Help us out into saving this figure, so we don’t have to buy another $500 dollar headsculpt which this should have originally came with!
I messaged them on instragram right now still waiting for my Facebook request to be approved. Someone else posted about it on the hot toys reddit and others were agreeing about the nose being a noticeable issue. If only more people would say something instead of being bystanders. Hot toys changed their hair sculpt. Inart should also update the cowl.

I messaged them on instragram right now still waiting for my Facebook request to be approved. Someone else posted about it on the hot toys reddit and others were agreeing about the nose being a noticeable issue. If only more people would say something instead of being bystanders. Hot toys changed their hair sculpt. Inart should also update the cowl.
Hot toys only changed their hair sculpt and added moveable eyes to the Bruce sculpt b/c of the InArt figure, not b/c ppl were voicing their displeasure with the original proto.

The thing is, if ppl here aren’t bothered by the same things you are, why are you expecting them to send a message to InArt that they don’t believe needs to be sent? Maybe you aren’t, but it sounds like you want everyone to hop on the nose crusade with you, even if they don’t see a problem with it. All the ppl that are finding issues here and there should definitely go and voice your opinions to InArt, but don’t expect anyone who is happy with the figure as is to do anything.

Hot toys only changed their hair sculpt and added moveable eyes to the Bruce sculpt b/c of the InArt figure, not b/c ppl were voicing their displeasure with the original proto.

The thing is, if ppl here aren’t bothered by the same things you are, why are you expecting them to send a message to InArt that they don’t believe needs to be sent? Maybe you aren’t, but it sounds like you want everyone to hop on the nose crusade with you, even if they don’t see a problem with it. All the ppl that are finding issues here and there should definitely go and voice your opinions to InArt, but don’t expect anyone who is happy with the figure as is to do anything.
I'm actually starting to think they are deleting people who mention the cowl or the comments at least from Facebook. I saw this in one of the comments under their Batman figure post and now it's gone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220831-130114_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220831-130114_Gallery.jpg
    459.3 KB · Views: 0

Did they mention the cowl is made of leather? I thought it was actually sculpted only they went with more grain then it should be.

Did they mention the cowl is made of leather? I thought it was actually sculpted only they went with more grain then it should be.
I think I heard somewhere in an interview but you’re right most likely it’s probably sculpted. If that’s the case, I hope it’s easier for them to revise the model.

Yeah It should be sculpted. It would be insane if it was real leather, I messaged them about the nose and cowl on Instagram so let's hope they see that. Also I did find one image where you can see the nose. It's in GCPD when he's talking to Gordon before his escape.
78788e095e08a080a41cb9745e7929d3~2.jpg

Back