InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah It should be sculpted. It would be insane if it was real leather, I messaged them about the nose and cowl on Instagram so let's hope they see that. Also I did find one image where you can see the nose. It's in GCPD when he's talking to Gordon before his escape. View attachment 597187
Yeah it's there slightly even with that picture I still believe the over did it. Good find but I still think they should make it based off of the majority of the shots in the movie and not just one. And not to say you're wrong or anything but that's just a behind the scenes image I think it was from a magazine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220831-134321_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220831-134321_Gallery.jpg
    631.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220831-134447_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220831-134447_Instagram.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220831-134509_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220831-134509_Instagram.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220831-134530_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220831-134530_Instagram.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220831-134549_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220831-134549_Instagram.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 0
Yeah it's there slightly even with that picture I still believe the over did it. Good find but I still think they should make it based off of the majority of the shots in the movie and not just one. And not to say you're wrong or anything but that's just a behind the scenes image I think it was from a magazine.
No I agree with you they should fix it as in film you don't see the nose as much, maybe a few quick scenes when it's looking up at him or at an angle. But still I rather only see the nose when looking upwards and not straight. If I have him on my shelf that will be the only thing I see. Lmao

No I agree with you they should fix it as in film you don't see the nose as much, maybe a few quick scenes when it's looking up at him or at an angle. But still I rather only see the nose when looking upwards and not straight. If I have him on my shelf that will be the only thing I see. Lmao
Yeah that's why it's a big deal to me the cape should be a good material but it's not the thing facing you from your shelf unless you have your figures standing with their back facing you. It's more prominent when they miss up on a key feature like the cowl. To me it's cowl>cape in terms of priority

I thought this was a forum about collector's that freak over accuracy. What's the point of calling yourself collectorfreaks and having different handles like superfreak or freakazoid.

I thought this was a forum about collector's that freak over accuracy. What's the point of calling yourself collectorfreaks and having different handles like superfreak or freakazoid.
Chill, dude. Don't take things so seriously.
Last week it was the cape
This week it’s the cowl
Next week we will find out he’s not wearing his orthopedic shoe inserts…
:eek: :panic: :eek:

Glad to have you on board, it’s also a subtle change towards the nose and cowl texture which I think is 100% doable. Compared to adding another accessory for example.

89E22D9A-A1CA-4406-BEAE-D617AD454836.jpeg

Just look at that rubbery texture, the design is amazing. No idea which picture they looked at for the texture but it’s definitely over done. Making it less grainy will allow them to play with more weathering around the cowl. Nose here doesn’t come out as well.

Last week it was the cape
This week it’s the cowl
Next week we will find out he’s not wearing his orthopedic shoe inserts…
The cape isn't a big deal especially since some people on here say "collecting is a relatively wealthy man's game" then it shouldn't be an issue if they're throwing around phrases like that. A cape is less expensive than a cowl if you get it custom. They shouldn't get this wrong you get less than the Hot toys deluxe offering so I'd expect at the higher price accuracy for the suit is the least they could do for a figure that is barebones all things considered. Talking about both standard figures.

:eek: :panic:

:eek: :panic: :eek:
A lot of the posters here just ridicule any criticism. Most people on here made an account to talk about collectibles so how can anyone say their above another when at the end of the day we're all paying high prices for stuff that could be better and examples have been given not just baseless claims but sure it's #nosegate whatever gets Inarts attention.

View attachment 597204

Just look at that rubbery texture, the design is amazing. No idea which picture they looked at for the texture but it’s definitely over done. Making it less grainy will allow them to play with more weathering around the cowl. Nose here doesn’t come out as well.
I'm starting to think they used Prime 1 or Infinity Studios for the cowl shape the texture they did that on their own. The maffex one isn't the best textured but they got the nose right.

Attachments

• STL245165_5__77359.jpg
    STL245165_5__77359.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 0
  • MAFEX-The-Batman-009-928x483.jpg
    MAFEX-The-Batman-009-928x483.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
  • mafex188-the-batman-07.jpg
    mafex188-the-batman-07.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 0
A lot of the posters here just ridicule any criticism.
That's the nature of the beast in this hobby. Just shrug off the negativity and ignore the trolls.
Most people on here made an account to talk about collectibles so how can anyone say their above another when at the end of the day we're all paying high prices for stuff that could be better and examples have been given not just baseless claims but sure it's #nosegate whatever gets Inarts attention.
Again, that's the nature of the beast. Freaks are always gonna post as if their opinion is the only one that matters. Just ignore them.

I'm starting to think they used Prime 1 or Infinity Studios for the cowl shape the texture they did that on their own. The maffex one isn't the best textured but they got the nose right.
359E815C-AD05-420A-B87D-31BEB5BE179F.jpeg

A custom for McFarlane that I saw, (yaakstudio) these guys know. Texture and nose is much better, kind of thought this was basic knowledge for inart.

Attachments

• 258433CD-6AC1-444E-841A-02D9FB9E6C01.jpeg
    258433CD-6AC1-444E-841A-02D9FB9E6C01.jpeg
    846.3 KB · Views: 0
Okay, to settle things. There is something wrong with the nose and really hope InArt fixes it.

Now, on to the next discussion. Anyone want to start?

Personally, I am waiting for more updates from InArt. Otherwise, I dont see how this thread is getting so much traction with nothing new added.

That's the nature of the beast in this hobby. Just shrug off the negativity and ignore the trolls.

Again, that's the nature of the beast. Freaks are always gonna post as if their opinion is the only one that matters. Just ignore them.
Well the advice of them saying to post it on queen studios blogs, forums, Facebook account is not working. They're deleting any criticism surrounding the cowl. Even if it is a minor issue to some they won't even let it gain traction so there's no where else to really post about these things so it may very well be pointless. But that goes to show queen studios "transparency" is fake it's also suspicious now.

Okay, to settle things. There is something wrong with the nose and really hope InArt fixes it.

Now, on to the next discussion. Anyone want to start?

Personally, I am waiting for more updates from InArt. Otherwise, I dont see how this thread is getting so much traction with nothing new added.

I heard the magnets they’re using are weak…

27F7616B-E474-4B20-9DF1-3EB437A26CBE.gif

Well the advice of them saying to post it on queen studios blogs, forums, Facebook account is not working. They're deleting any criticism surrounding the cowl. Even if it is a minor issue to some they won't even let it gain traction so there's no where else to really post about these things so it may very well be pointless. But that goes to show queen studios "transparency" is fake it's also suspicious now.
I can't speak to any of that because I'm not following this as close as other collectors are.

Back