InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were all the accessories included?
-1 white minivan
-1 lose metal gate
-25 American flags
-2 bungy straps
-1 blue tarp
-5 bags of trash
Yes and:
- 1 painting of wave affixed to section of fencing with smaller painting attached in top right corner

I sometimes feel like this is some cursed image and there’s like a creepy face staring at you from the doorway or something. I would go check on this listing every once in a while along with this gem (706 W 29th St #2, San Pedro, CA 90731 | Zillow).

Action figure groups on Reddit/Facebook and the “other listings” tab in Zillow aren’t for the faint of heart…

Last edited:
It’s just a fixer upper lol. Take down that hideous fence and it could work
It will get replaced by something that looks like this and one of us wealthy toy collectors will buy it for 2.5M to put our The Batman Figurine Figure in. Then we will be upset that our neighbors aren’t as financially minded and try to slowly force them all to move.

Attachments

• C6C30DDF-D1A5-4A2C-B1B3-6B2507DA6B13.jpeg
    C6C30DDF-D1A5-4A2C-B1B3-6B2507DA6B13.jpeg
    498.7 KB · Views: 0
Yes and:
- 1 painting of wave affixed to section of fencing with smaller painting attached in top right corner

I sometimes feel like this is some cursed image and there’s like a creepy face staring at you from the doorway or something. I would go check on this listing every once in a while along with this gem (706 W 29th St #2, San Pedro, CA 90731 | Zillow).

Action figure groups on Reddit/Facebook and the “other listings” tab in Zillow aren’t for the faint of heart…
🤣Don't know how I missed the paintings. I better get on the waitlist...

Honestly, for the all in package, if they ship the three items separately instead of one gigantic box that would be great. If ever I want to sell one of the parts separately I can just do that instead of buying another box lol.

Honestly, for the all in package, if they ship the three items separately instead of one gigantic box that would be great. If ever I want to sell one of the parts separately I can just do that instead of buying another box lol.
That was my worry also. But ultimately if I don't get Bruce I'll be happy with just Batman as that's the more important piece to me.

Australian has a bunch of different climates depending where you live. I think Sydney gets a bit more humid than Melbourne because it is exposed to all that warm ocean to the east. I’m in Melbourne and we don’t really get that, we just get a lot of chill from Antarctica!!
At least you have Tasmania as a shield, in Adelaide we have nothing!

Gotta be ready to flip for the big bucks to all the sorry masses and youtubes who doubted InArt's abilities!
I feel doing this myself by buying another Batman but I honestly just care about owning one, for Bruce Wayne I know I can sell him for more or the same as there are people who owning the civilian version of a character.

Last edited:
I wish Inarts would fix the nose part of the cowl. His nose doesn't poke through in the movie and that's the part that bothers me the most on the figure. That's one thing I think hot toys got right.

Attachments

• 394643-1A1EB369-C1BA-454C-AEAE-22E7C12AAEAA.jpeg
    394643-1A1EB369-C1BA-454C-AEAE-22E7C12AAEAA.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220828-185416_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220828-185416_Gallery.jpg
    675 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220828-185537_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220828-185537_Instagram.jpg
    675.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220828-185341_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220828-185341_Gallery.jpg
    593.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 403850-snap1.png
    403850-snap1.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 403852-snap4.png
    403852-snap4.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Again it's not going to matter if people switch the cape out for a drape version. I don't intend to buy another wired version for this unless the wires suck. But I'll definitely get a wireless drape cape for this also.

Again it's not going to matter if people switch the cape out for a drape version. I don't intend to buy another wired version for this unless the wires suck. But I'll definitely get a wireless drape cape for this also.
It still matters regardless of a handful of collectors deciding to buy custom capes from the moment the figure was announced.

To be a Hot Toys killer (obviously they’ll never put HT out of business- but a killer in the sense that they will render the same characters produced by HT undesirable or obsolete,) they need to surpass all of HT’s worst practices.

The use of pleather is a prime example and switching to a less perishable material would denote a notable advancement in quality and save people who live in particular climates from the necessity of spending even more money just to ensure their premium figures don’t fall apart.

Tldr; irrespective of one’s intent to replace the stock cape, InArt should strive for the most accurate and durable materials to truly achieve the quality they’re marketing.

It was discussed somewhere else but it's easier to qc pleather. Real leather will have differences between hides, some may look flawless and others may have scars or more obvious grain. Given how anal collectors can be, subtle differences from one unit to the other may cause inart headaches from those that will easily complain about it.

Back