InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it comes with good quality because I wouldn’t want to buy another 3rd party cape that would come in half a year later.. it’s so stressful relying on those sellers.

I hope it comes with good quality because I wouldn’t want to buy another 3rd party cape that would come in half a year later.. it’s so stressful relying on those sellers.
And a waste of money since it should have been done right the first time around, we still are paying hundreds of dollars if not thousands some times

The prototype looks incredible so I can absolutely understand people being excited.
But everyone should pump the breaks and wait til InArt starts to ship their 1/6 line of figures before going all in with them. I expect that like most things, there is room for disappointment.

The prototype looks incredible so I can absolutely understand people being excited.
But everyone should pump the breaks and wait til InArt starts to ship their 1/6 line of figures before going all in with them. I expect that like most things, there is room for disappointment.

Production photos of the Joker look great.

Are they doing a Terminator figure?
not on phase 1, but I’m sure there’s good chance they’ll do it based on this poll on their facebook

Attachments

• D195E671-AA6C-4B6E-A0A0-10D0D4338ACE.jpeg
    D195E671-AA6C-4B6E-A0A0-10D0D4338ACE.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 0
I wonder if in the legal world they can differentiate between lower middle class HT and upper class Inart and have separate licenses for the same characters.

I don’t know who does what scales or if there is any overlap etc but kinda like Medicom/Hasbro/SH

I wonder if in the legal world they can differentiate between lower middle class HT and upper class Inart and have separate licenses for the same characters.

I don’t know who does what scales or if there is any overlap etc but kinda like Medicom/Hasbro/SH
The way inflation here and the cost of living crisis is going at the moment, only the upper middle class and wealthier will be able to afford anything after utilities and food.

Despite being pretty much fine with how the HT Tobey has turned out, I’d still get an InArt version (and sell of HT) because they’d most certainly use a better suit material and probably find a way to have no visible joints.

The way inflation here and the cost of living crisis is going at the moment, only the upper middle class and wealthier will be able to afford anything after utilities and food.

This was always a hobby for the relatively wealthy.

Back